LegacyGT.com

2007 STI (Yuck?)

That is a BS photochop. I doubt the new car will look like that......basically, somebody choped the B9 styling cues onto a stock 04/05 STi. Does anybody really think that is an accurate depiction of what will be coming down the pike?

Yeah I really dont like that "new" grille, but supposedly by 2007 the Forester will also have that nasty Tribeca front, so I wouldn't be suprised if they change all of the fronts, even on the Legacy :(

JDM'd All to hell

:cool:

Thanks Jimmy @ Hkc-Speed.com!

RIP Coxx & Thanks

And the rest of the car is std. WRX. Why change the front and not the rest of the car. This is someone's concept of what it could look like.....not really base on any concrete info other thant the Tribeca is the new corporate look. People got all bent out of shpe when they heard the '05 STi would have fender detailing....when it came out nobody seemed to care much.

Again, this is ALL speculation and Im sure that if Subaru reads forums like this, and IM SURE THEY DO, they will note that no one except their UNTALENTED designers like the design and if they go down this track they will have another BUG EYED DISASTER on their hands. If Subaru continue to do this, sales globally will crash and burn.

SUBARU, stick to the beautiful lines of the EURO's and you will be fine.

Adam.

Yeah Yeah Yeah, then why was there a massive sales landslide AWAY from purchasing the bug to the point where they had to cut short production and redesign the front end to reboost sales and interest in the brand. Its called "DONT ROCK THE BOAT"........

Adam.

Yeah Yeah Yeah, then why was there a massive sales landslide AWAY from purchasing the bug to the point where they had to cut short production and redesign the front end to reboost sales and interest in the brand. Its called "DONT ROCK THE BOAT"........

Adam.

Bugeye WRX was our first Subaru. LGT is now the second. They did something right - I was a lifelong Honda owner.

Did Subaru steal the guy from BMW that made all the new BMW's look like crap (Chris Bangle) What the hell are these guys thinking. Maybe some one told them the latest design craze is reissuing the Edsel look.

No but they did hire a designer who used to work at Alpha Romeo, just can't recall his name right now.

Looks like he was a one theme designer, unable to detach himself from his past.

Adam.

Adam, Where are you getting you figues from? "Bugeye" Imprezza Sales 2003 here in the US were 36,525. "Blobeye" Imprezza 2004 sales 32,209. That's a 12% DROP in sales.

http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=40151&stc=1

Which one is the Imprezza?

Dave (bugeyemafia).

I believe Adam is refering to RoW Impreza sales. When the bugeye came out I recalled the GC8 WRX prices actually went up!

The bugeye did well in US/Canada because there was never a GC8 WRX to begin with. So any WRX even a fugly one was a welcome one.

Okay, that makes sense and I guess their could be other reasons why the '04 didn't sell as well as the '03 (that was the main point I was trying to make). Also, It's interesting to me how dealers are able to sell used '03 WRX's with 30k on them for only ~$3k less than new ones. Suggests to me there is a demand out there for bugeye WRX's, in my part of the US anyway.

Archived