LegacyGT.com

Did someone say smilies?

Guest *Jedimaster*

Guest *Jedimaster*

Here is a bunch form my site that you can use by linking to them with the IMG tag. Of course, you will need to choose carefully as to what sites you use them on- not all of them are work safe....

Oh yeah- 56K DIAF.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest *Jedimaster*
What are you having trouble with? They work for me http://www.illfindsomethingtoputhere.com/funforum/images/smilies/truestory.gif

Guest *Jedimaster*
Just quote someone who has used one of them, like gt_ltd to see what they did. Geez, I thought this would be more fun than frustration!

Just quote someone who has used one of them, like gt_ltd to see what they did. Geez, I thought this would be more fun than frustration!

See post #2. IMG tags STILL don't work for some of us. I have been asking about this for months. When was the last time you saw an embedded JPG on this site? I go to NASIOC and see them fine. Not once here while accessing from four different machines, IE, Firefox, XP, Win2K....it doesn't matter.

The only ones that work for me are the ones on this server:

:lol:

;)

:cool:

:eek:

:offtopic:

:needpics:

etc

Guest *Jedimaster*
I have no explanation for that. Everything works for me. Never had a problem. Perhaps it has to do with this site?

Pretty please with butter on top? :lol:

I asked nicely the first time and someone accused me of being stupid. :confused: Guess I better send my MCSE cert back to Bill Gates for a refund.

So, for this:

---------

Nice!

http://www.illfindsomethingtoputhere.com/funfor...smilies/run.gif

---------

it actually shows the smilie as if it was one of the defaults on this board?

Care to do a printscreen and show me? I always get links, not cool embedded stuff despite:

vB code is On

Smilies are On

code is On

HTML code is Off

Archived