LegacyGT.com

My new axleback Prodrive Mufflers

kmfuse87

Bought these off of another LGT.com-er. Great purchase. Just put them on a few days ago, and boy does it make you just want to drive all the time. They sound great. I have sound clips, but don't know how to put them up. I searched the forum a bit and have not been successful. Enjoy and tell me what you think!

109_0070.thumb.jpg.6a0593e45605d9a23d1d24ded8a6debb.jpg

109_0071.thumb.jpg.fe90fce1ef646494f232fcd6ee66a477.jpg

109_0072.thumb.jpg.810b1890d6fe539aea04059df55d5a7b.jpg

109_0080.thumb.jpg.161974e3496203563015d38cc26011f9.jpg

do they bolt right up to your Y pipe? wuts the diameter? 2.5 or 2.25?

They bolt right to the Y pipe no issues. Its the stock diameter... i believe that's 2.5". If i am not mistaken.

Part of the deal was the seller supplied new gaskets, so those were brand new. Also new mounting hardware, granted this is just bolts and nuts but whatever, couldn't hurt.

Thanks. One more question. Did you have to get the car up in the air to swap them out?

Thanks. One more question. Did you have to get the car up in the air to swap them out?

hahah funny story actually. I got them at like 1030 on a sunday night. I was so excited to have them i actually laid down in my school parking lot and switched them out then went for a spin around 1130. Quite humorous as the school cops came through 2 times to make sure i was ok and what not.

Short answer, no.

I thought the prodrives only have 2" piping.

It is a great sounding exhaust, but I hate how far the cans stick out on sedan bumpers.

not totally sure. 2 inches looks right now that i think about it. Either way it mated perfectly to the stock y pipe.

I like the pronounced look, i dont know why exactly. I just like it, to each their own though.

The sound is unreal!

hahah funny story actually. I got them at like 1030 on a sunday night. I was so excited to have them i actually laid down in my school parking lot and switched them out then went for a spin around 1130. Quite humorous as the school cops came through 2 times to make sure i was ok and what not.

Short answer, no.

Cool, thanks.

not totally sure. 2 inches looks right now that i think about it. Either way it mated perfectly to the stock y pipe.

Yup, they're 2".

Archived