LegacyGT.com

Official jdm conversion/aftermarket body thread

I am getting these headlights (see below). Do these have additional support brackets to hold them in place? Anything else I am forgetting?

That already has the mounting bracket underneath it.

Once Surgeline has pulled the motor on my car, I am going to have it towed to to my house and store it in my garage during the actual build process. I’ll be able to take any pics you need in the next week or so.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bit the bullet last week and committed to buy facelift edm outback hid headlights, grille, front bumper, bumper beam, and fenders. I chose to go that route instead of buying a complete nose cut cause I had a really good deal.

Now, I want to make sure I don't forget anything... The seller is willing to include anything else that I need (e.g. wiring harness, plastic clips,etc...).

I am getting these headlights (see below). Do these have additional support brackets to hold them in place? Anything else I am forgetting?

s-l1600.jpg

Where are you getting that hot EDM stuff?

^That is ridiculous!

I am actually getting a RHD set :(. So I will be in the same boat as you in terms of adjustment and stuff. Parts will be coming from the UK.

I think a good place to search may be Poland, Scandinavia (although it'll be pricey), Germany, and maybe Russia too.

^That is ridiculous!

I am actually getting a RHD set :(. So I will be in the same boat as you in terms of adjustment and stuff. Parts will be coming from the UK.

I think a good place to search may be Poland, Scandinavia (although it'll be pricey), Germany, and maybe Russia too.

Yea, apparently they're expensive because even there the parts are rare.

Should mention that those interested in a subaru outback nose cut, the price has been lowered quite a bit now for this one: https://www.ebay.com/itm/JDM-Subaru-Legacy-Outback-Bumper-Headlights-Fenders-Fogs-Hood-Grille-2008-2009/112339903047?_trksid=p2485497.m4902.l9144

I know if you ask him the nose cut minus the hood, he may slash the price by another 150-200 or something.

I have a complete EDM 2008 outback disasembled, if you need something... Ask me!

Enviat des del meu Redmi Pro usant Tapatalk

Any chance you have the left hand drive HID lights with the built in washers? Or at least part numbers?

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/subaru-legacy-outback-gt-bp5-liberal-spoiler-wing-wagon-mach-v-sti-jdm/222824775733?hash=item33e1644035:g:0zQAAOSwHYpaSuNz&vxp=mtr

Please, someone buy this to save me the trouble. If you missed Madrig's custom tail spoiler flash-in-the-pan sale, here's another chance to get your wang on.

Is that the same one that's in the classifieds?
Yup that's Madrigs work on both eBay and here in the classifieds

2005 Vader Wagon

Material Tests on Ringland Failure Piston

I should have held off and purchased a wagon instead of the spec.B

Yup that's Madrigs work on both eBay and here in the classifieds

Oh, wow. Didn't even realize it was his. At some point I put in STI BP5 wagon into a saved search. They hit me with rando listings all the time. How's yours working out, Magnuson? Fitment looked better than the Liberal in pics posted somewhere on the forum.

Do you guys recognize this steering wheel? Supposedly Momo sport Legacy steering wheel..

I’ve never seen that one. It’s interesting that it isn’t branded like other OEM Momo wheels. Any idea on the size?

Also thanks for reminding me that I need to list my round DAMD wheel.

Edited by WRX USA

Oh, wow. Didn't even realize it was his. At some point I put in STI BP5 wagon into a saved search. They hit me with rando listings all the time. How's yours working out, Magnuson? Fitment looked better than the Liberal in pics posted somewhere on the forum.

Fitment is definitely better than the MachV one I have sitting under my bed collecting dust. The one I have still isn't perfect but Madrig redid the mold and the fiberglass ones he produced fixed the small fitment issues that mine had. He's actually making me another one that has the updated fitment.

2005 Vader Wagon

Material Tests on Ringland Failure Piston

I should have held off and purchased a wagon instead of the spec.B