LegacyGT.com

June Rutts Hut Meet, Drive, & Photoshoot

pathfin9

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only driving 1 car back. Meeting the new owner of the '05 at the bank today to turn over the keys and collect. Sorry. :(

Gas? I'm gonna drive a stage 2 LGT from NY to CA! :eek: With the wife her dog and cat as passengers! :eek::eek::eek::eek: I had Infamous1 set me up with a tune safe enough to get me there using who knows what sh*t gas (I will use the highest octane available, 91 in some places and once I get to CA). Thats why I got a netbook and mounted it in the car. I'm going to be watching the car through romraider the whole ride there.

Doing this in late June I fully expect to get RAPED at the pump. :spin: Hopefully no repeat of last years $4 a gallon. I drove from CA to NY in a moving truck towing the '05 last year during the $4 buck period. :mad:

When im out in SD or LA. im callin you to pick my a$$ up so we can get some TJ tacos in chula vista

I'm always available for Tacos and Tequila. Once I'm in SD anyone from tri-state is welcome to call me up for a meet. Could be the first East Coast/West Coast Meet.:)

I think moving to cali calls for owning a converable, corvette maybe? :lol:

Had a Corvette. Drove it all over SD in 2001, until it got STOLEN. :spin: Not a convertible, but it did have removable t-tops.

My Leggy has a sun roof, so I am good. Besides convertibles dont usually have a rigid enough chassis for the G-forces you can pull om So. Cal roads. Can't wait to get back to the high speed banked freeway on/off/transfer ramps. I made the 15/78 exchange in my vet at 150mph once! :eek:

Anyways, much happier with my "sleeper" than the Vette. :) Plus, it will be more fun once I get there and get the VF52 installed. Then I should be able to make a couple of sports car owners cry. :lol:

yea but they cant drive out there. First time i drove out there i was freakin out and since i was freakin out my sis was freakin out cuz shes never seen me freak out while driving... did you understand that...??? but highspeed banked ramps FTW! just watch out for the people who get on the high cut all 6 lanes to get in the left lane to not go 80mph+ which everyone does on the 5 or the 15.

yea but they cant drive out there. First time i drove out there i was freakin out and since i was freakin out my sis was freakin out cuz shes never seen me freak out while driving... did you understand that...???

Isn't it a little early to be drinking? :lol::lol::lol:

Hahah seriously!

We should dedicate this meet to be Mike's farewell party.....assuming he can make it.

P.S. Thanks for the grill Mike!

-John

Thanks guys. I am deff. going to try and make it. Would be my last meet in tri-state.

No worries on the grill, glad I could help. Just make sure to post pics once you make something with it.

^I'll def. post pics. I should have it done by the Rutts meet. Nothing too spectacular....yet.....just trying something different for right now, and when I get bored of it, I have another idea that I want to do....but it will involve a lot more.....

-John

Archived