LegacyGT.com

June Rutts Hut Meet, Drive, & Photoshoot

pathfin9

I'll see if I can make it. :)

F-WDC-SpecB when the heck are you gonna pick up that strut bar? :rolleyes: Sorry, I couldn't wait at the Fudd meet. Had the wife with me (in the '05 I brought 2 LGT's to show up the WRX's).

FYI everyone-The '05 is For Sale! I have it listed in the classifieds and on Autotrader.com. Asking $15.5 OBO. After seeing all the STi's the wife wants one NOW! :eek:

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll see if I can make it. :)

F-WDC-SpecB when the heck are you gonna pick up that strut bar? :rolleyes: Sorry, I couldn't wait at the Fudd meet. Had the wife with me (in the '05 I brought 2 LGT's to show up the WRX's).

FYI everyone-The '05 is For Sale! I have it listed in the classifieds and on Autotrader.com. Asking $15.5 OBO. After seeing all the STi's the wife wants one NOW! :eek:

You're turning to the dark side! Don't take her to any bmw car meet or show, that could mean trouble for you :lol: :lol:

soon how bout tomorrow. i was modding my friends car all day today... so im free tomorrow..

All I need to do tomorrow is flash my rom and take a few 3rd gear pulls for Infamous1 (the tuning has begun). Otherwise, I might wax the car (its faster clean you know, less wind resistance). You can call me on my cell.

I go there twice a week :lol:

Hence, your shortened life expectancy. :D I'm pretty sure eating at Rutts Hutt disqualifies you for almost any life insurance policy available n the US. I need to check on my medical insurance and make sure I'm still covered after the last meet. :eek:

actually im moving some of my parts under my desk at work :lol: I got something goin on with the dealer ship so im waiting.

Tell them to hurry up and fix your rear sway bar mount. Might as well give you a sway bar too while their at it. I do believe the Spec B was supposed to come with front AND rear sway bars.:lol::lol::lol:

Archived