LegacyGT.com

GB: Gauging Interest for Antenna Connections

mvigneau

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

ok so after reading all 11 pages, i am almost convienced......so when the ipod or whatever is pluged in it picks up the radio signal and plays whatever is on the ipod or other? i've read the post from CenterPunch bout the ipod connection (making own circuit board, and saudering everything)..........confusing........but anyway.......is this a flawless design to get mp3's in these cars........and would anything change in the 2.5i?????? thanks alot

Great Work!!!!!!

RandenSC ... to be clear ... this adapter will not actually pipe the iPod through the radio, but it will allow you to connect an FM Modulator to the radio without cutting or splicing any wires. The connector is a Proprietary Subaru antenna lead, to a standard lead adapter so that it can connect directly to the standard leads for an FM Modulator. Not sure if this was clear to you before based on your post.

• 3 weeks later...

Please add me:

1.) _42

2.) crash

3.) RoundBoy

5.) gmorris

6.) whines (x2)

7.) whines

8.) unidentifiedman1

9.) ticketstub

10.) zenkick

11.) ExKneedragger

12.) unobtainium

13.) drewster

14.) c-lo

15.) ty11ym0n

16.) n8gray

17.) Brady

18.) Pismo

19.) disalex

20.) ikonomore

21.) redwagon

22.) Joe05GTMT

Seems like Metra has them now. I have removed stokes_05b. I am assuming no one else is going to want them at my price. My price was that high because of the mere time that it took to make them.

I am glad that Metra has finally released theres because it didn't seem that Hirose had any more parts anymore. Oh well...Thanks for sticking this out with me and sorry that I wasn't able to fulfill the entire list but I can only fill what I have.

If crazy people still want mine, I have received a couple of more parts to make like 5 or so but I won't make them if people aren't going to pay the original agreed upon price.

Could someone please post a link to the metra connection? I gave google a try and didnt really come up with anything.

Thanks,

Richard

that would be sales@audiowarehouse.com part number 40-sb30.

just ordered mine.

mivgneau......thanks for all your hard work. please take my name off the list.

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

• 1 month later...
Seems like Metra has them now. I have removed stokes_05b. I am assuming no one else is going to want them at my price. My price was that high because of the mere time that it took to make them.

What's Metra's price? Is there a catalog or web page somewhere that shows the part?

• 1 month later...

Archived