LegacyGT.com

Monthly Meets @ Fred Beans Subaru

FredBeans

Was there answer as to wether the parts store would be open? Im hoping to pickup a dp, gaskets, and some coolant.

Not sure what time Ill arrive. Ill be leaving Philly around 530 and fighting rush hour traffic.

i need some oil too.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Due to a drastic change ( for the worse ) in the weather forecast - we have decided to have a rain date for the meet. It will be re-scheduled for Friday June 12th

We apologize for any inconvenience

good, something came up and i wasnt going to be able to make it, but i should be there now with the new date. :cool:

Since the first Friday of July is part of a 3-day weekend for many people, will there still be a meet (weather permitting)? Or will it be held on the 2nd Friday instead?

edit: nevermind, seems most people aren't off on July 3rd, myself included. :(

Friends don't let friends drink cheap beer.

Just a heads up to all that would like to attend:

The meet is re-scheduled for this Friday ( June 12th ) because of last weeks rain.

we will have plenty of parking ( clearing new car inventory ) + food & drinks.

please try to fit in your schedule - your attendance will be appreciated!

Thanks!

Jeremy

( hoping for clear sky this Friday )

It says the meet is on from 6 to 8. Does that mean partay ova' at 8 o'clock, everyone leave or whenever everyone disperses? Just wondering if its worth the drive from Philly, if I leave around 7?

for your sake i'd hope so considering it takes an hour from the city to get there. i grew up in that area and there really isn't shit to do, so unless the guys at beans or other meet-goers have anything planned don't expect there to be a lot of stuff to do.

for your sake i'd hope so considering it takes an hour from the city to get there. i grew up in that area and there really isn't shit to do, so unless the guys at beans or other meet-goers have anything planned don't expect there to be a lot of stuff to do.

Yeah I've there a few times visiting a friend. I'm bringing the gf so we can get dinner later, just wanted to make sure there will still be a meet at around 8 otherwise its kind of a waste of a drive since we can just go to the city for dinner.

Yeah I've there a few times visiting a friend. I'm bringing the gf so we can get dinner later, just wanted to make sure there will still be a meet at around 8 otherwise its kind of a waste of a drive since we can just go to the city for dinner.

we arent gonna kick everyone out at 8:00 - but will shut the grill down, & clean up, ect.

No need to go out to dinner - I recruited my wife to cook hotdogs

(please refrain from the jokes :p )

Archived