LegacyGT.com

Monthly Meets @ Fred Beans Subaru

FredBeans

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looks like more than 30%.:mad:But my car is crummy too, so....:)

Weather forecast changed, they're calling for no storms until 8. :icon_mrgr Take off at 4 and roll down there with me man! You're right around the corner and I plan on washing my car on the way down. ;)

Weather forecast changed, they're calling for no storms until 8. :icon_mrgr Take off at 4 and roll down there with me man! You're right around the corner and I plan on washing my car on the way down. ;)

I'm actually out of VW. I took a little work hiatus until I start at Toyota on Monday. I usually have a date with a local bar stool so I'm trying to make up my mind right now.:spin:

I'm actually out of VW. I took a little work hiatus until I start at Toyota on Monday. I usually have a date with a local bar stool so I'm trying to make up my mind right now.:spin:

Ahh, you're terrible. :p Lol, congrats on the new job buddy! I should be down there by 5, maybe we could meet up.

PS: I will be taking photos as well

we arent gonna kick everyone out at 8:00 - but will shut the grill down, & clean up, ect.

No need to go out to dinner - I recruited my wife to cook hotdogs

(please refrain from the jokes :p )

LOL, care to recommend a few places though around Doylestown that are decent for grub. I'm leaving philly at 7, prolly be in Doylestown by 7:45. Or anything down 611 from Doylestown to Warrington that I can hit up on the way back?

Captain, if you meet at a place on the way, this place is maybe 10mins from Beans. Directly off of 313 (or Swamp Rd, same thing). Or anyone else that's interested in meeting up close and happens to be going by.;)

http://www.roman-delight.com/

Sounds good. I don't get it, weather channel changed it to 0-5% chance of precip from now till 9 pm . . . yet I see rain on the radar. Sigh, weather forecasters. :spin:

LOL, care to recommend a few places though around Doylestown that are decent for grub. I'm leaving philly at 7, prolly be in Doylestown by 7:45. Or anything down 611 from Doylestown to Warrington that I can hit up on the way back?

For pizza or any kind of pizza shop food, check Roman Delight in Fountainville. There's a Steak and Hoagie Factory in Doylestown that has good stuff. If you want something pretty damn good, also check out The Duck Deli in New Britain.

http://www.duckdeli.com/

^^ Yeah, it was a a pretty decent turn out. I still don't understand why that WRX parked in front of you, when there was a number of parking spots open... :confused:

What was up with that? Luckily, everyone else cleared out so I was able to just turn and avoid it.:rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived