LegacyGT.com

Monthly Meets @ Fred Beans Subaru

FredBeans

The Next Meet is sheduled for Friday July 10th!

Fred Beans Parts is starting a new tradition here at the Subaru Dealership. We will be hosting monthly meet & greets here at the Subaru Dealership on the first Friday of every month (weather permitting)

This is not a Subaru Specific Meet - Please feel free to bring a car / truck / bike of any make that you're proud to show off!

We will clear the first few rows of inventory to provide up front parking for everyone to place their car to display. We will also be serving up Hotdogs & Soda.

We just want to give everyone the chance to come & hang out with other fellow enthusiasts, show off your car, talk performance, check out cars for sale, see new products, ask Questions, & meet the staff.

The meets will run from 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm on the first Friday of Every Month (weather permitting)

Our Location:

Fred Beans Subaru

835 N. Easton Rd

Doylestown, PA. 18902

Phone: 215-340-7959

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man, wish I lived closer . . . . this is a great idea to promote your incredible customer service too!! I can't believe I ordered some Brake Pads + Stainless Lines last night at 10pm and they have already shipped today!!!! You guys are awesome!!

Next comes Bilstein HD Kit + 25mm Perrin Front and 22mm Perrin Rear Bar.

I just wish you guys carried Rallitek Springs or JDM Pinks . . . :(

I'd love to go. But I am afraid with the open invitation, it will be one of them HIN events with fugly rice bowl racers and abhorently ugly cars.

Any way to make it Subaru only?

That area (Doylestown) isn't bad at all. It's a pretty upscale area. The odds are you'll see more Benz/BMW's/Lexus/Porsches in that area than rice. Yes, there is some but not nearly as much as you could imagine. That peticular area in Bucks county is not cheap so it keeps a lot of morons out.;)

Jeremy, I am guessing the parts store will be open for purchases? If I come I might have to pickup a few items while I'm there.

Trying to work on a solution for this.

Ryan & I will most likely be out with you guys to try to meet with everyone, check out cars, cook hotdogs, ect.

I'm trying to see what I can do about getting coverage at the parts counter so we dont get stuck working the whole time & can take time to meet with everyone.

I'll be back with an update on this question.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
That area (Doylestown) isn't bad at all. It's a pretty upscale area. The odds are you'll see more Benz/BMW's/Lexus/Porsches in that area than rice. Yes, there is some but not nearly as much as you could imagine. That peticular area in Bucks county is not cheap so it keeps a lot of morons out.;)

my thoughts exactly. i grew up in the area and was part of a huge group of car enthusiasts and to this day there are still no real crap cars in town. and, for those that are... they'd probably know better than to show up to the meet :lol:

I was actually gonna run that option by you - but I know you want that clutch in ASAP.

Hmm.. maybe I should re-schedule my clutch job to be done for Friday so I would have an excuse to come out there!!

Maybe I will come up and check it out anyway.. Sounds like a good time.

my thoughts exactly. i grew up in the area and was part of a huge group of car enthusiasts and to this day there are still no real crap cars in town. and, for those that are... they'd probably know better than to show up to the meet :lol:

I was right down the road filling out a job application and saw Beemers, some MB's, plenty of Lexus on the streets. A few weeks ago I was drooling over the pearl white 997 Turbo I was in front of.:wub: Just like this one:

http://www.wheelenhancement.com/wheelcarimages/58_175_White.jpg

Archived