LegacyGT.com

Bill Kolb JR. Subaru at it again. Subaru Elite? WTF?!?!

whitetiger

Mike don't lie when you get your check for your house you're going to kolb and buying one and driving it back home! J.R. wants you to pick him up in it and take him to rutts for dogs if you know what I mean ;)

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mike don't lie when you get your check for your house you're going to kolb and buying one and driving it back home! J.R. wants you to pick him up in it and take him to rutts for dogs if you know what I mean ;)

Exactly why I moved 3000 miles away from you two. Farthest I could get and still be in the US (mainland). Not sure all the showers with Brillo pads for wash cloths has gotten all the residual gheyness off yet.

Kolb can suck my left nut and toss my salad! You want jelly or syrup with that Bill? :lol::lol::lol:

us 2? i believe it was j.r.'s car that caused you the headaches, the pretzel for a rsb mount and the spaghetti bowl in his trunk! :lol::lol:

True, true. But jr did send me an OEM spoiler (painted the right color) for $100. So, I guess he's slowly redeeming himself. :)

should of sent it to you for free, after how much money you lost in OEM parts from him!

Ah, no one on the forum wanted them while I had them listed, so if he holds on to them until someone wants them good for him. Heck, I already have or will have all the same parts in the garage. Already listing the OEM CBE. TMIC, BOV, crank pulley, injectors, turbo, fuel pump, air box and more will be available in the next month as the SpecB is going stage 3 with an FMIC.

Maybe jr is interested in buying all my leftovers this time, lol.

I just Traded in my 08 (elite SMH) for the 2010 Legacy. Once i saw if i had to get. They didnt have the color i wanted so i had to wait for the order to come in which is alright because the 2010 are going fast. Anyways so my car finaly came in when i went to so it the leather seats had ELITE on them AGAIN!!!!!!! I loved the car until i saw that. So once again im driving around with ELITE on my seats. OTHER then that CAR is GREAT.

When i saw the cars on the lot none of them had Elite. I was crazy excited. Dealer called me and told me we are inserting the leather and i didnt think about it. The car is to beautiful and i thought about saying something but then the wait plus all the trips i drove to get to the place i was F that Im out

Archived