LegacyGT.com

Bill Kolb JR. Subaru at it again. Subaru Elite? WTF?!?!

whitetiger

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was at BK today to check out an 06 LGT, I saw both the "elite" and the "gt-x" i hope they get a visit from a SOA rep one day and I hope they see all these Elite's and GTX's, makes me wonder how they get as much recognition as they do.

You know what's funny? They wouldn't do it if it didn't work. I bet they've had people come in, look at a car, and walk out without buying it. Then they call them and say we have the new "Elite" edition in stock. They show up, show them the same type of car and boom, instant sale.

In this light the gt-x is pure genius lol :D Think about it. Infiniti and BMW use X to signify their AWD versions lol :D

What's next Bill Kolb?? Subaru 4matic? :D

and if you dont do your research on a car before you buy it and you do that, you're an idiot because you'll soon find out you got ripped off. only people they'll get to buy that is a first time subaru buyer and probably wont return to that dealership when they find out they got played a fool. I went their yesterday and their salesmen really dont know much about subarus, my reason is because when i went out on a test drive in a 06 LGT i asked the salesman who i was with what he thought of the 2010 legacies and he said they were beautiful

and if you dont do your research on a car before you buy it and you do that, you're an idiot because you'll soon find out you got ripped off. only people they'll get to buy that is a first time subaru buyer and probably wont return to that dealership when they find out they got played a fool.

there's been some stories of that happening :lol::lol:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

another thing that sounds fishy from them is their "salary paid salesman" the guy there yesterday emphasized that to me about 10 times as he kept asking me to purchase a beat up 2006 LGT. He goes "I work on salary, but my salary depends on how many cars I sell in a month so if you buy this by thursday that would be greatly appreciated" I am also in sales as well and I work on a base & commission salary, with a smirk i said to him "Yeah I work on commission too, sucks right?":lol::lol::lol::lol:

I just got a letter in the mail from these pieces of shit today. It had a return address-

C. Flood

252 Route 303

Orangeburg NY 10962

So here I am wondering who I got a letter from. I open it & it's an advertisement for their stupid piece of shit elite. I called & ripped them a new one & then reported them to the BBB. Probably means nothing but it makes me feel better :lol:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

I call shenannigans unless i hear a recording. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: I wish I had a phone that could record. Next time I'll call from work where everything is taped.

the guy who did the test drive with me last week called me on saturday to follow up and I told him if he gives me the '06 RBP LGT they had with 22k on it for 295 a month $60 less than what he offered me, I would take it. he goes "well i'll talk to management and i'll get back to you" doubt it!

:lol::lol::lol: doubtful indeed.

I love how they sent me an advertisement disguised as a personal letter

its absurd, they offered me 360 a month on a '06 with 22k on it and there was a good amount of wear and tear in the car. I'm paying 350 a month for my '09. I know all about how trading in a car that you're financing for a differant one, but the numbers i added up based on what Edmunds values my car at, they were trying to get another 60 bucks out of me a month

yep I saw one just earlier today at the gas station :lol:

The only reason these ripoff artists stay in business is because they're the only subaru dealer anywhere close to here.

The only reason these ripoff artists stay in business is because they're the only subaru dealer anywhere close to here.

Not to mention that people don't know what the hell a Legacy is. :iam:

Not to mention that people don't know what the hell a Legacy is. :iam:

um, ok :confused:

only reason why i went there to check out an LGT was because they're really the only subaru dealership that has a big variety or pre-owned and new cars in their inventory, most dealerships in the area have lets say 3 or 4 WRX's in their lot and 1 maybe 2 LGT's in their lot (having 1 usually is too much to ask for some of them) I loved the service of Wayne Subaru, but with them being such a small dealership they dont have much of a variety to choose from. BK on the other hand has 9 LGT's in stock right now between pre owned and new. BK = :soap_box: and I hope that someone from management there browses this forum, because they are horrible and i will never buy a car from them.

they pissed me off,the guy was nice until he showed me all the numbers and when it came to closing the sale, which is why i walked away with no interest anymore in buying from them.

Archived