LegacyGT.com

Bill Kolb JR. Subaru at it again. Subaru Elite? WTF?!?!

whitetiger

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They send em out to get the seats recovered in leather. I forget the name of the place. It's nowhere near as good as like katskins or whatever is the usual for that.

I called them out on it not being leather from the factory but boy oh boy did they try to lie & lie & lie about it :lol::lol::lol:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

i bought my legacy there...the seats are starting to suck and it came with all the billboard in the background .....

obviously i took all the shit out lol

Yet you left their license plate frame on.

Guest heightsgtltd
My wife had them add seat heaters to her 07 Impreza 2.5I. They fry my ass, even on low, but she loves them.

They probably put toaster elements in there :lol:

BK had alot better of a selection for leggy's than Wayne Subaru did, but stuff like this makes me glad I didn't take the time to drive up that way and have them try and bullshit me. Wayne subaru was upfront and honest, and the guy who helped me I believe is on here as well, which is why I'm glad I went there because he wasnt overly aggressive and didn't lie to me about anything with my car or point out anything stupid in the car, I got my '09 2.5i for 17,000

Well, their prices are reasonable, that's where I got my 06 GT.

Just hope you never need them for service or anything. It's 100% guaranteed they're gonna try to screw you.

It's actually impressive you were able to buy anything from them with no issue too.

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Just hope you never need them for service or anything. It's 100% guaranteed they're gonna try to screw you.

It's actually impressive you were able to buy anything from them with no issue too.

I have to agree with you Coxx. I've already been screwed in the service area...real expensive and crappy job but the sales went OK. The price they wanted for the car was about what Edmunds priced it at. They were also friendly, maybe I got lucky. However, I've stopped taking my car there for any kind of service.

I have to agree with you Coxx. I've already been screwed in the service area...real expensive and crappy job but the sales went OK. The price they wanted for the car was about what Edmunds priced it at. They were also friendly, maybe I got lucky. However, I've stopped taking my car there for any kind of service.

Yeah man. My buddy bought his there & got a good price but they more than made up for it by dicking him over on service. The tube from the IC came loose & sounded like an elephant's trunk :lol::lol::lol: I knew what it was immediately. When he took it to them, they tried to tell him he needed a new turbo & that it wouldn't be covered under warranty b/c he didn't get all his oil changes done by them :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Then I had bought my 1st lgt from them. It was in literally 8 times for a CEL issue that ended up being the OCV. I swear they just reset the code the 1st 7 times hoping that they'd beat out the warranty.

Then that same car was in an accident & they ended up doing the engine work. If I'd known the body shop was contracting it out to them I would've taken it somewhere else. Anyways, they totally F-ed up the whole car, then tried to low-ball me on a trade in for a replacement.

Both times I had to get SOA involved.

I got my LGT from BK but only because my parents knew the salesman there Bob, older guy from a previous dealer ship they bought cars from. I got a good deal on my 07 but i would never have them do any work on it, i do all that myself, now they send me all these letters "Your due for an oil change, we dont have any on record for you.":lol: FWIW anyone who is in the area and needs work done ask to talk to the mechanic Andy, he opened his own shop up up the thruway a little bit and charges MUCH less then BK.

FWIW anyone who is in the area and needs work done ask to talk to the mechanic Andy, he opened his own shop up up the thruway a little bit and charges MUCH less then BK.

ok some more info would be helpful there :lol: or should I just look for a shop somewhere off the thruway that says "Andy that used to work at bill kolb auto repair"? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

ok some more info would be helpful there :lol: or should I just look for a shop somewhere off the thruway that says "Andy that used to work at bill kolb auto repair"? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol: I havent been to his shop, but i have spoken to him alot at BK. One of my friends who got suckered into buying there GTX :spin: had him do a bunch of work for him and his car hasnt had any problems thus far (70K on the clock) Andy still works at BK, but if you need something he will set up a time to meet at his shop, i will get the number to his shop and post it up. He had quoted me 250 for a turbo swap, i havent gotten a price from anyone else but i feel thats very reasonable.

anyone who lives near BK just go to wayne subaru or the subie dealership in ramsey on 17 next to prestige BMW i used to work next door to that subie dealership when i worked for prestige they were pretty upfront and honest about everything, as far as a dealership goes. not promoting wayne subaru but when i went shopping for mine i went to 4 other subaru dealerships and wayne was the best, i would go to them if i were you if you needed any work done and if you really wanna go for a drive there's a place in morris county that i go to the guy there is a certfied subaru mechanic and in the 4 years ive been to him he has never screwed me over, he orders all his parts from the subaru dealership nearby so everything is legit with him

as far as another rediculous dealership thing, i went to Mt. olive subaru the other day to get touch up paint for my 09, the guy there asked me for the paint code for my car and i didnt know it, i figure with an '09 they could look it up in the computer, than he asked me if i bought mine from them and i said no, then he refused to look up the paint code for me, WTF?! unfortunately i didnt have my car with me to just tell him the vin # but honestly do you really need that to look up a paint code on a 2009 subaru when you have a computer right infront of you at a subaru dealership? After 30 minutes of dealing with him he finally did it for me, it is the paint code, but it looks like shit, it doesn't match up well at all, now I'm probably going to have to pay 200 bucks or so at a body shop for them to touch it up

as far as another rediculous dealership thing, i went to Mt. olive subaru the other day to get touch up paint for my 09, the guy there asked me for the paint code for my car and i didnt know it, i figure with an '09 they could look it up in the computer, than he asked me if i bought mine from them and i said no, then he refused to look up the paint code for me, WTF?! unfortunately i didnt have my car with me to just tell him the vin # but honestly do you really need that to look up a paint code on a 2009 subaru when you have a computer right infront of you at a subaru dealership? After 30 minutes of dealing with him he finally did it for me, it is the paint code, but it looks like shit, it doesn't match up well at all, now I'm probably going to have to pay 200 bucks or so at a body shop for them to touch it up

1. yes I hate the vin lookup for everything...its annoying

2. http://www.paintscratch.com

Honestly, is it that hard to figure out the paint code on the current model year when they have plenty of cars with my paint color in stock, as a matter of fact one was literally 10 feet away from where I was standing in their showroom.

Archived