LegacyGT.com

White spot on leather seat

I just got done detailing the inside of my car using Meguiars Gold Class leather cleaner/conditioner.

I've had this one spot on my drivers seat underneath where my right thigh sits that has turned an off shade of white. not completely white, but you can tell that it's there without looking hard.

applied the cleaner/conditioner to it and it's still there. what is this spot? anyone have an idea?

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

really? 21 reads and none of you have a suggestion on what this spot is? :rolleyes:
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

^^^:lol::lol:

yeah, yeah, it was only a matter of time. you tool.

It might be from pressure because of a button or such on your pants or a tough stain. What I have done with stains on leather in the past is prepare three soft cloths. Damp all 3 lightly with water and place a bit of hand soap with aloe on one of them. Lather up the soap and rub lightly on the stain. Use the other 2 damp cloths to wipe of the soap from the seat. DO NOT rinse the seat with water. Dry it off and apply conditioner again.

2005 Legacy GT 5MT

Buy my stuff Here

So I can build my 6.0L V8 Legacy GT Here

thanks! i'll try that.

ALRIGHT NOW!!!! spots not in the middle of the seat dammit!! it's under where my right thigh sits!

AND YES, IT IS THAT BIG!!

you guys are a bunch of perverts. :lol:

Archived