LegacyGT.com

Who makes the best LGT Coilovers Price not a concern

Scooby2.5

Who do you all think makes the best coilovers? Price not an issue.

I was really looking at tein flex but just curious.

There are so many brands and if you are newer to the Japanese modding like I am (used to do american cars when younger) I dont even recognize some of the brands.

Megan, BC BR, Cusco, Tein, KW, etc...

Ohlins, Zeal, Cusco, KW, HKS, etc.

Definitely not Megan, BC/BR, D2 Racing, etc. Tein is better (great value for a quality product), but not the best. In general, you get what you pay for with coilovers.

-ben

If Bilstien made coil overs for the LGT, they would be the best.

Ohlins are the best for sale at this point. ~$3500.00

:)

"Belief does not make truth. Evidence makes truth. And belief does not make evidence."

Ohlins DFV coilovers have a good rep but are $3300-$3800 and have to be imported now.

Zeals have a good rep and so do the KW(2).

Bilstein do make coilovers for our cars but are only height adjustable and are imports.

It looks like AST might make a coilover for our car and I was hoping that a KW3 coliover would be coming out for our cars but no one has bumped that thread for a while.

Ohlins DFV coilovers have a good rep but are $3300-$3800 and have to be imported now.

Zeals have a good rep and so do the KW(2).

Bilstein do make coilovers for our cars but are only height adjustable and are imports.

It looks like AST might make a coilover for our car and I was hoping that a KW3 coliover would be coming out for our cars but no one has bumped that thread for a while.

Link for the Bilsteins?????????:)

"Belief does not make truth. Evidence makes truth. And belief does not make evidence."

It really comes down to this; for the person who NEEDS the "best" coilover for a Legacy and "BEST" to me and 'BEST to you could mean and be 2 different things for sure. JRZ, MOTON, AST, and KW can make this.

If a person is just throwing money at the car then it doesnt really matter. Any of the standard offerings from H&R, Bilstein, KW and AST would suffice.

The whole "BEST"anything part threads crack me up !!

Myles

It really comes down to this; for the person who NEEDS the "best" coilover for a Legacy and "BEST" to me and 'BEST to you could mean and be 2 different things for sure. JRZ, MOTON, AST, and KW can make this.

If a person is just throwing money at the car then it doesnt really matter. Any of the standard offerings from H&R, Bilstein, KW and AST would suffice.

The whole "BEST"anything part threads crack me up !!

Myles

i kinda agree, it's hard to define " best" because that is subjectively different for everyone depending on what their goals are. one coilover might be good for someone who tracks their car but for a weekend warrior who needs their car for a DD that same coilover with kidney busting spring rates might not be suitable for street roads.

best thing to do would be compare and ask opinions from people who use their car in the specific manner that you intend to

• 2 weeks later...

Archived