LegacyGT.com

My Stage 2 Dyno

Unreal

So I finally upgraded my 2007 Spec B. Mods are a COBB downpipe, Perrin TMIC, and a dynotune from John@Cobb. Total investment for everything was ~$1000. I bought the TMIC and DP used, and the tune was inexpensive. John did an open source tune, real conservative, 15.5psi. My car is a daily driver and tow vehicle so I wanted it more towards the safe side.

It made 227awhp, 261tq on Cobbs Mustang Dyno. Baseline before tune was 184/211.

and a dynotune from John@Cobb. Total investment for everything was ~$1000. I bought the TMIC and DP used, and the tune was inexpensive. John did an open source tune

Cobb not using their own tuning product?!

My '05 LGT

My '07 Supercharged Shelby

Not bad. I think you could run closer to 17psi and still be quite safe and get a decent gain. Especially since you went with an aftermarket TMIC.

If he was at Cobb he most likely lives at fairly high altitude so 15.5psi is right where he would want to be at.

Unfortunately we're at high altitude and at the pump all we get is 91 octane :( ... Good ol' Utah.

Here at the Salt Lake facility we tune all sorts of vehicles as long as they have a tuning solution and IF they can fit onto our Mustang Dyno.

We had another Mustang Dyno at the Miller Motor Sports park which we've dyno'd all sorts of vehicles.

OP- For our dyno those are some nice numbers

**I wish mine made that**

Cheers

Dan@cobbtuning.com

Cobbtuning.com

Archived