LegacyGT.com

Korean BBQ and Soju

mrjk77

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wait till you drive it after it rains and dries over night :p dirty bumpers and sides :lol:

6:30 sounds fine. and just to be on the safe side ask if we can rsvp or just rent out the whole restaraunt... :spin:

car looks so dirty today from the rain. damn. haha.

anyway. bump for korean food.

looking like burlington more and more. noone wants to drive into boston and i guess burlington is better for the metro-west noobs? cept ryouske who's coming from the cape and GTTuner/wife from RI. too bad for them. :lol:

so, anyone have a problem with burlington? speak up now! :)

damn you rice_rocket. i just reread the entire thread. imo it seems like most people would prefer burlington and a minority would prefer boston. *shrug*

i don't mind driving up to burlington, its like 20 minutes away from where i live and i think about the same, if not closer, to you too.

i'll send out a PM to everyone on here that's replied so far to confirm in the next week, or just PM me if you seriously would NOT show if it's in burlington.

k thx bi.

ETA 1 week + a few... any verdict? and we should rsvp a few days notice to wherever we'll be munching at since we got a quite amount of ppl that are tentatively gonna show up.

I would prefer closest but I suppose I can drive to Burlington. :rolleyes: The Ma pike is sooo much fun on a Fri at rush hour.

i wonder if we should make it a touch later to avoid the traffic

coming from boston, the 93N to 95 exit is probably going to be swamped.

ugh, friday traffic is suck. plus it's worse now with the redsox playing. anyone know if they have a home game next friday?

i'll call them up early next week to see whats up. the burlington place that is.

yea 17th is a home game at 7:10pm so 90 East is gonna be crappy.... same for West maybe? i think i might stay late at work (its in framingham) so it'd be kind of a waste to leave at 4pm to go home and to leave my home the same time i get there.... doh!

lots of noobs do. they show up to one of the sports bars in the area, get trashed, and after the game gets out, drink more and hit on college girls. friday/saturday night games are no good when trying to navigate around boston.

and after the game gets out, roads are jam packed again.

easter bump. i'll be calling the burlington place tomorrow and will let you all know what's up.

also, all the boston guys and anyone coming from the south. would you want to meet before and drive up together? just an idea and throwing it out there.

Archived