LegacyGT.com

Korean BBQ and Soju

mrjk77

meh. the day i ever get carded in any asian establishment is the day i know this world is going to shit. i do not condone underage drinking either, but i doubt you will have a problem. :p but these days, i definitely look older lol. a 20 yo asian looks more like 14-15 :lol:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Give it up for the Koreans that ride LGT's man. Sweet. I love Korean food. Don't have many resturants in VT. They open up this new joint in the 802 ( That's VT for you kin folk ) and I had some bulgolgi and the girl had some Bibimbop(sp) and is was horrible. That being said and being in VT it would be a huge challange for me to get down there. Can you buy soju anywhere?

ill go if im in town. i love me some korean food. i lived with a couple korean guys for a year...theyd throw big parties w/ tons of korean food and theyd all play DDR for hours!! i was always "the token white guy" on the evite :lol:

ok you're added. korean food + DDR = fob koreans. we all need a token white guy to make fun of. :p

people still have not suggested a place. if not i'll have to choose somewhere entirely inconvenient for everyone. like JaeGT's house! :lol:

ok you're added. korean food + DDR = fob koreans. we all need a token white guy to make fun of. :p

people still have not suggested a place. if not i'll have to choose somewhere entirely inconvenient for everyone. like JaeGT's house! :lol:

I'd love to join you all, Never tried Korean food. I heard JaeGT's Mom is an awesome cook!;) I could be the sacrificial token whitie too ! :lol:.

I'd love to join you all, Never tried Korean food. I heard JaeGT's Mom is an awesome cook!;) I could be the sacrificial token whitie too ! :lol:.

OH the horror!!! :spin: lol. does this mean you're in GTTuner? and get in line white boy, there are a few whities who are already down for some kick-ass korean food. :p

btw, i use to date some chix down in providence awhile back (like 10 years ago) and there are some DECENT korean bbq joints in the area. i completely don't remember where they are or what they are called so don't ask. :)

hey hey! :icon_eek: homecooked korean dinner is only for me... :icon_twis and paul's right. my mom is an awsome cook :lol: but thats wayyy too many ppl to accomodate into my home :p

can we make a poll with places to choose from? or it can all come down to jeff choosing where to go. im fine with anything :)

hey hey! :icon_eek: homecooked korean dinner is only for me... :icon_twis and paul's right. my mom is an awsome cook :lol: but thats wayyy too many ppl to accomodate into my home :p

can we make a poll with places to choose from? or it can all come down to alex(mrjk i think :confused:) choosing where to go. im fine with anything :)

alex = snow

jeff = mrjk

yeah let's do a poll:

1. korean bbq place in burlington (lots of parking but do they have soju does anyone know)

2. koreana in central sq, cambridge (no parking = bad)

3. minsook near coolidge corner, brookline (parking is ok)

4. chung ki wa in medford, has parking

5. all those places in allston/brighton/cambridge/somerville are great, but not for parking e.g. shilla, colors, buk kyung I/II, etc.

suggestions welcome.

my vote would be for chung ki wa. :)

Just so you know, there is a big parking lot near Koreana. When you turn right onto Prospect Street from Mass. Ave, one block down on the left hand side there is a parking lot. It looks like it's for private use only, but it is actually free parking after 6 pm. Koreana is just a 2-block walk from there.

i'd like to stay away from boston... i think i "almost" get into an accident every block i drive.. lol. :spin: boston drivers scare me.... :( and plus friday nights is busiest.. no? altho i've lived in MA most of my life i rarely drive into boston with my own car (im usually the passenger of a friend's car :p)

Archived