LegacyGT.com

Korean BBQ and Soju

mrjk77

i'm a noob but what does byob mean? and also, my friend's relative owns the westborough korean restauraunt. i could talk to him tomorrow if WKR could be an option. although idk if i saw a grill there to cook our own meat.

that would be an idea. i think the list is something up to 12 or 14 now. so we'll definitely need to make reservations. we will definitely need grills. :p

did someone explain byob? = bring your own booze (beer).

:)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yah im in. ill probably be +1. im 50% korean but i grew up in seoul and moved here in 1998. not a FOB, but probably more korean than some of the peeps on here :lol:

just by chance... anyone go to SAHS or SFS?

FOBBBBBB! :lol: um, i moved here in 1979! haha.

so no SAHS or SFS for me.

it was SHS! haha.

Kinda far for you, going into Boston is alot tougher for us than you coming west, less traffic more parking FTW! :spin:

westborough is really far for me. im coming from dover nh (around portsmouth)

poor ryouske. coming all they from teh cape. this is looking more and more like burlington. i'll have to ask if they have soju, but i'm thinking no.

what a good time for everyone? 6:30 pm? right in the middle of rush hour YAY!

im half korean, so thats just as good as 100% chinese :lol:

hey I am 100% Italian, born in Brazil living in Boston who loves Korean food...

Been to Seoul 3 times already! Loved it!!!

I am down for this - just have to wash my car (haven't in 3 weeks)

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

wait till you drive it after it rains and dries over night :p dirty bumpers and sides :lol:

6:30 sounds fine. and just to be on the safe side ask if we can rsvp or just rent out the whole restaraunt... :spin:

yeah i know, dirty bumpers FTL. IIRC the burlington place is not the biggest, so i'll see if we can just try to get the entire place. :p i'll look into it later next week or beginning of the following week. looks like ~14-16 people going so it should be fun.

Archived