LegacyGT.com

Korean BBQ and Soju

mrjk77

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
+1 I vote for easiest to park.. places in central sq etc are not very friendly for the parking. I'm still not 100% sure of my schedule yet.

And I know I'm 100% Chinese.. so no haters! :p

im half korean, so thats just as good as 100% chinese :lol:

i guess this is looking like the place in burlington for you weanies who can't drive in boston :lol:

jang su is on cambridge st, near MGH, IIRC. the place is good, but i think they only have beer/wine?

eb50: do you want me to add you for burlington BBQ? imo i think 50% korean is better than 10000% chinese. :lol: i will only hate rice_rocket if he shows up :p

I'm not Korean and I have never tried Korean food of any kind, although I would like to try it... sometime. Korean BBQ sounds wonderful. Like the other suburbanites, I hate driving pretty much anywhere in Boston, so my vote would be for places outside the Rt 128/I-95 "Ring".

From pulling up reviews of Korean restaurants from the 'net there is also:

Westborough Korean Restaurant

5 E Main St, Westborough, MA 01581

508 366-8898 - Good reviews, "authentic" Korean food, although people complained that its expensive for what looks like just a simple take out place.. and its BYOB. I don't know if they have BBQ.

i dunno, the korean bbq joint in burlington has no soju (maybe thats what jxjjang was talking about). looks like you guys are gonna have to drive partly into the city to get soju. if not we can byob to westborough?

i'm a noob but what does byob mean? and also, my friend's relative owns the westborough korean restauraunt. i could talk to him tomorrow if WKR could be an option. although idk if i saw a grill there to cook our own meat.

i guess this is looking like the place in burlington for you weanies who can't drive in boston :lol:

jang su is on cambridge st, near MGH, IIRC. the place is good, but i think they only have beer/wine?

eb50: do you want me to add you for burlington BBQ? imo i think 50% korean is better than 10000% chinese. :lol: i will only hate rice_rocket if he shows up :p

yah im in. ill probably be +1. im 50% korean but i grew up in seoul and moved here in 1998. not a FOB, but probably more korean than some of the peeps on here :lol:

just by chance... anyone go to SAHS or SFS?

i'm a noob but what does byob mean? and also, my friend's relative owns the westborough korean restauraunt. i could talk to him tomorrow if WKR could be an option. although idk if i saw a grill there to cook our own meat.

im guessing you arent 21...

byob.. bring your own booze.

i do have soju i could bring. heh

Archived