LegacyGT.com

PNW EVENT Calendar: WA and OR

AKLGT

This...not good.

This is more like an autox. There is no timing. No heckling. The whole day is about learning to be better/smoother drivers.

I was being facetious. I recognize there is a time and place for everything. I'm not gonna travel an hour across the sound to ruin the day. The learning bit is why I wanna go. If I like it (which I probably will) I'd be more inclined to pay money to participate.

As I recently found out, most instructors are grandpas/grandmas. Makes me feel like a young buck, at least until I visited PIA with MrTris.

I'll be sure to make you feel like a grandpa again. I'm what most folks would actually consider a young buck. Hanging around those with more experience keeps me humble though

Awww. . .

Don't worry, B, I'll keep him in line. ;)

Yes. You need to register to be there. Can't just show up and expect to play.

Do I need to register if I just want to show up and talk trash, heckle the drivers, or stir up some drama?

Awww. . .

Don't worry, B, I'll keep him in line. ;)

Will you keep me in line? Will you even try? :D

I have enough drama for now.....

Do I need to register if I just want to show up and talk trash, heckle the drivers, or stir up some drama?

Will you keep me in line? Will you even try? :D

Once the day has started, people tend to wander in and take a look at what's going on, and then be on their way, especially if we share the track with autox.

Just registered as a volunteer. The lady may tag along as well!

It may be cold and raining. Cell reception is spotty at best, there are no amenities to speak of; Port-a-Potties are scattered throughout the grounds. If your lady is anywhere above a 7 on the 10 scale, I highly suggest she does not wear tight pants.

I wanted to be there today as a volunteer but we found a new house this week and we are starting the sorting, packing, cleaning and tossing process. Not to mention the deposit left us a little thin on $.

I HATE moving...

Have fun today and be safe.

Jason

I wanted to be there today as a volunteer but we found a new house this week and we are starting the sorting, packing, cleaning and tossing process. Not to mention the deposit left us a little thin on $.

I HATE moving...

Have fun today and be safe.

Jason

Grats on the new house! hope everything goes smoothly