LegacyGT.com

PNW EVENT Calendar: WA and OR

AKLGT

What did he do? Did he no-show? Did he get banned at the track? Maybe we should rename him Mr Banned.

It's Banned Elite, to you, Mr!

I only went off-track once. Last time, they let me drive again, so, no biggie.

Guys, Bremerton WILL NOT be there forever -- come get a couple sessions in, just to say you were there before it got ripped up.

Oh I see... did you happen to put the lawnmower attachment to the front of your LGT? I am sure they would have approved your off-track adventures. ;)

I have enough drama for now.....

Do you have the Limited model?

Speaking in strictly technical terms, I've yet to encounter anywhere this car is 'Limited', aside from its ability to blow ringlands like a cokefiend.

Abstractly, Yes. Yes, it's the Limited.

Abstractly, Yes. Yes, it's the Limited.

Well, there's your answer. You need the UnLimited model to put on the lawn mower attachment. Track officials just feel that if you're gonna go off-track, you might as well help them mow the lawn!

The last time I was at Bremerton, it was raining hard and I kept throwing the right rear wheel onto the grass coming out of the last turn before the straight. It was a very entertaining day!

Actually, the 21 is full for students. Still need volunteers who get free lunch & track time at day's end.

I don't think that's what he's looking for. I'm gonna guess that he'd rather hang out at the Krispy Kreme in the mall parking lot and look hard with all his car homies.

What about The Valley down in Tacompton? I heard that's a good place for the car homies to hang out too....just don't let them puke all over your freshly detailed ride! :lol:

Do volunteers have to pay? I'd have a tough time justifying an $85 expenditure to the lady before we have all our furniture.

volunteer pay nothing except gas cost & bridge/ferry crossing fees. Plus you get a free lunch. Plus you get unlimited runs on the road course, barring stupidity and darkness.

Hmmmmm.....okay. I've got a buddy with a turbo Miata who's been begging me to take him to a track up here (he's on vacation from California) so this may be the opportunity I've been looking for

Volunteering for Driver's Skills Day is alot of standing around and resetting cones on occasion, and in return, you get to reap the benefits of the thing you're making happen.

Bring your friend, too -- Worst case, he ends up a cone shagger on the skidpad. Easiest job to have there.

Edited by boxkita
remove non-productive comments

Just a note about the drunk/stoned/turbo miata. Yeah, none of that flies. If you do, don't show up.

This is driver training in preparation for High Performance Driver Education (lapping). The after-hours road course is the reward for a day of setting up cones. If you have never driven on a track, don't be a douche. Ask for an instructor to ride with you (you know who you are). A day of watching other people learn does not make you awesome.

Be respectful. Off track excursions ends the day for everyone. Driving like an asshat ends the day for everyone.

/soapbox