LegacyGT.com

Destroyed 2004 Ferrari Modena

Kill stories are about drag and other illegal racing on the street between cars, one car "killing" the other, in terms of performance, in an unsafe, unpredictable, public-access street location.

Accident stories where people unfortunately die, are not "kill" stories, that glorify illegal activity, and marginalize potential consequences. Moreso "cautionary tales", about those consequences exacting their toll.

Sorry to hear about the ferrari, but it was a car, a machine. The human can't be replicated, and that is more of a unique loss to those who knew him. Unfortunately sometimes, people are stupid, and accelerate their own demise. That is one performance aspect that Ferrari didn't intend.

The other driver of the white '77 Porsche should not have left the scene, whether it was their fault or not. But then they would have had to explain what they were doing at a high rate of speed at 1am, if they weren't illegally racing...

Keep the rubber side down, and keep the racing on the track. They don't have utility poles ready to "jump out at you" there.

I was horified at that sight. I wonder what the insurance institute rating was on that car?????

Too bad, hate to see that happen to anyone. What happened to the other car, was it a Porsche?

Street racing, a gamble with your life for sure.

RIP.

wasnt he tanked when he crashed? im no saint and cant say i havent done it before but when you do that if shit happens its your fault. I kill myself cause I'm being an idiot (something i have been seen being more than once) I dont want people to pitty me, it was my poor decision and I didnt live with the concequences. Yeah it sucks and my condolences to anybody that cared about him but i dont feel bad for him himself... I highly doubt he was sober doing the speed limit when that crash took place.

please explain because that was a dck thing to say.

wasnt he tanked when he crashed? im no saint and cant say i havent done it before but when you do that if shit happens its your fault. I kill myself cause I'm being an idiot (something i have been seen being more than once) I dont want people to pitty me, it was my poor decision and I didnt live with the concequences. Yeah it sucks and my condolences to anybody that cared about him but i dont feel bad for him himself... I highly doubt he was sober doing the speed limit when that crash took place.

If he had been sober and doing the speed limit the car would have had some body damage and he'd have an insurance claim on his hands and that is about it.

Then again Ferrari products seem to be very shoddily built when it comes to crash worthiness.

Then again Ferrari products seem to be very shoddily built when it comes to crash worthiness.

I have heard that, maybe I should recant my previous statements.....:redface:

or not:rolleyes:

Archived