LegacyGT.com

DW 650cc injector guys

boostsr20

Mind posting up what your running and what your using for a scalar and latencies?

I was always under the impression that the dw 650's latencies would be far from stock as they are essentially stock injectors.

So the confusion I have now is that the injectors I got from them are redtop Jecs while our stockers are yellow tops. Any major differences? They are using a 4 hole cap btw.

Just want to have a good starting point.

I'm not sure I understand what you mean by "they are essentially stock injectors." The DW 650s aren't stock. I don't know where they come from but they're definitely different than modified stockers like the DW 740.

The latencies are a lot different too. I can't remember what I'm using but the scalar is very close to 650 and the latency is greater than stock.

The 650's I originally had were modified stockers according to DW. They were yellow tops also which is why I was thrown for a loop when I recieved red tops.

The flow charts on the yellow tops I had were in the 665 range and these are all matched at 646/645. No biggie. I figured the latencies would be different between the two. If you get a chance, would you mind looking to see what yours are set to? Also, are yours the red Jecs?

Infamous is working on my 650 DW's tune right now. Everything else is stock right now. We are getting them close, so you could ask him. BTW,mine were the red tops.

My paperwork also said 643 or so.

• 2 months later...

I was thinking of installing my DW 650cc red tops this weekend, I think flow sheet is avg 637cc.

MickeyD or Infamous any info on latencies I should start with? And what should I log to check if the latency is correct?

I know scalar will be easy as I have the flow sheet, but latency still has me a bit confused.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived