LegacyGT.com

impreza spoiler on legacy gt

After you get the spoiler, you should put STI emblems on the hood, trunk and doors. Underbody neons would be sweet too! Get a 4-point harness for the driver's seat instead of a seatbelt. Maybe a windshield vinyl that says "Fear This!"

:lol:

Guys come on cool it down a bit, the huge whale spoiler are to slim and will not fit a legacy rear.

Also that look is considered to be extremely ricey. It does not have any function and it also does not look proportionate to the car.

On top of that, there are a few much more tasteful spoiler options to place on the rear of your legacy.

There is a lip, and several wing or contoured spoilers that you should look into. WRX STI spoilers are for those cars only and any one that looks like it, you will notice tends to be on POS 20 year old cars with bad paint jobs and awefull wheels. So please beware.

Guys come on cool it down a bit, the huge whale spoiler are to slim and will not fit a legacy rear.

Also that look is considered to be extremely ricey. It does not have any function and it also does not look proportionate to the car.

On top of that, there are a few much more tasteful spoiler options to place on the rear of your legacy.

There is a lip, and several wing or contoured spoilers that you should look into. WRX STI spoilers are for those cars only and any one that looks like it, you will notice tends to be on POS 20 year old cars with bad paint jobs and awefull wheels. So please beware.

lol, tell people to cool it down and then you describe what everyone else was saying....just you said it a bit more tactfully. :p

lol, tell people to cool it down and then you describe what everyone else was saying....just you said it a bit more tactfully. :p

Yeah I know but tact does go a very long way in almost any situation, unless your insulting some one who is a ricer:lol:

Also for a spoiler Id suggest a lip spoiler its, very small and very euro, can usually be found on ebay or other sites that sell spoilers. Im sure japanparts sells some that look nice.

Also the OEM one I think looks nice, but thats just me. Spoilerless is kind of the new spoiler though I noticed if your following trends.

Archived