LegacyGT.com

Saturday 2/21 Bedford MA Meet

ClimberDHexMods

Was great meeting you all!

<-- David here.

FYI if you didn't get tinted today, Danielle said I could come back in the future to get mine tinted at the same discounted price everyone paid today. I imagine anyone could get the same deal if you call and mention the Subaru Legacy group that came in today.

Didn't think I was going to learn that much about car audio :)

Thanks for making the trip guys.

[CENTER][B][I] Front Limited Slip Racing Differentials for the 5EAT now available for $1895 shipped, please inquire for details! [/I][/B][/CENTER]

Hey glad to meet you MDork, Wngan9447 and JaeGT! Too bad I missed others, perhaps there will be another meet some time.

darn, wanted to see your car.

Will in the future hopefully

You bet.

Hey glad to meet you MDork, Wngan9447 and JaeGT! Too bad I missed others, perhaps there will be another meet some time.

You bet.

Unclemat, next Saturday it's in Framingham, 1pm. See you there?

[CENTER][B][I] Front Limited Slip Racing Differentials for the 5EAT now available for $1895 shipped, please inquire for details! [/I][/B][/CENTER]

You bet.

Very nice to meet you ... your wagon is an inspiration! hopefully i will make it up to the track this season.

Good to meet everyone else as well. Too bad I missed out on the audio lesson...

Climber did you end up getting tint? Your car is begging for it :lol:

Very nice to meet you ... your wagon is an inspiration! hopefully i will make it up to the track this season.

Good to meet everyone else as well. Too bad I missed out on the audio lesson...

Climber did you end up getting tint? Your car is begging for it :lol:

I didn't end up getting tinted, but I'm looking to copy what you have, just a little lighter :) I'll go back soon hopefully.

Archived