LegacyGT.com

Dealer tech takes my car on a 'test drive', at WOT... And I have video evidence...

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whew! I just wanted to say I'm exhausted (Hogzausted??) from reading all 29 pages non-stop.

Good job not suing the company or trying to "Own the company" etc. I strongly agree w/ your point of view about how that is way overdone in this country.

I saw all of your other vids too. I think we both have the same luck when it comes to other idiot drivers on the road these days. Ever notice how there's a higher incidence of minivans doing stupid shit?? I have. I def. want to get a set-up similar to yours one day and make a compilation.

I'm glad things worked out to your satisfaction, your soooo ANAL!! lol

• 3 months later...
Okay, since he resurrected it, I'd like to say I like how you handled it too. For the most part, I saw some hard driving on the vid, but nothing abusive. I agree it does not show respect for someone else's property, but a small part of me might have taken it as a compliment that they liked my ride too :) (assuming there was no damage done!)

• 5 months later...
Yeah I have the same question what type of camera is that and how does it record do you have a dvr in the car, or is it like some how transmitted to you computer at home, or what? And I must say you are really smart and super professional I got to say things would of been a little nastier if it was me. Good going man

My (RIP) dragcar was in the shop once upon a time and some snot nosed 18 year old was LOUNGING on the (fiberglass!) fender like it was his and exclaims to me "THIS IS A TURBO!".

I replied "It is???" He said "Yeah it is! It's fast."

I inquired, "Is it yours?" He answered "No"

Still he sat... So I gave him a grownup man shove off my car into the floor.

I stated flatly "Thats right, its mine, keep your a$$ off it."

True story. Am I an ahole? Maybe sometimes but I would never, ever think to sit on your 1990 Chevy Cavileer with a ton of body damage and rotting, let alone a decent paintjob or a custom car!!!!!!!

I think it is admirable and amazing that after this video heads did not roll!!! Calmer heads than mine prevailed.

I'd threaten to go to the BBB if they didn't reimburse me for the decreased lifespan of my clutch because of the abuse as well as free oil changes etc etc and a BJ from the hot secretary if there is one...

I'd threaten to go to the BBB if they didn't reimburse me for the decreased lifespan of my clutch because of the abuse as well as free oil changes etc etc and a BJ from the hot secretary if there is one...

BBB? :lol: ROTFL

I would like to say to the two losers who disrespected you and your car that you two idiots deserve lame, normally aspirated cars built for morons like yourselves. I'm sure you had a nice time in your Hyundai Accent on the way home thinking about how cool it would be to own a real car. You don't deserve one--idiots!! This should cost you your job and reputation in the automotive industry.

Disgraceful.

original post snipped

Have you posted this to your favorite local news station or consumerist.com? If not I do suggest so to make other local Subaru owners aware.

(will have to check your location after I post this as my paranoia is flaring up)

• 2 months later...

man that is ******* bullshit

I would demand like a 1000$ gift card from the dealership, or useable at there sister store because I wouldnt trust that place at all, and I dont think a firm talking to will stop those stupid ass technicians,

After your parents caught you joy riding there car, did you stop the first time?

I sure didnt ;p

Man if I found out that happened to my Legacy terrible things would happen..

And that is why I do my own work or have friends that can help me out.

I hope both of you are not talking about the same thing... :lol:

Archived