LegacyGT.com

Tuning Cable

foolds

I have one but I need it, I use it daily, if you could roll down to my neck of the woods I could flash the map for you and take a couple logs to see if its safe on your car. But I could not part with my cable, not even for a day.:redface:

Thanks! I might do this if no one else is able to help out. Might be kinda nice to have some one show me how to flash the first time any how.

Thanks! I might do this if no one else is able to help out. Might be kinda nice to have some one show me how to flash the first time any how.

Let me know, flashing a map is easy, just make sure you have all the updated ecu definitions from the romraider forum and you shouldn’t have any issues.

I bought my Vag-com on ebay but it took some work to set it up. The Tactrix cable I hear is pretty much plug and play. For the savings the Vag-Com was the right fit for me as I am pretty computer savy.

Car is back at the deal for the 5th time in a 10 days, and was just supposed to have a Engine mount replaced because it was leaking but they found that the car was loosing a lot of oil, and apparently have found oil in the intercooler. They are doing a leak down test, and getting in contact with Subaru. Some thing tells me they may be asking for maintenance records here soon. Car has 33,465 Miles on it and less then 3 weeks left on the bumper to bumper =(. I pulled some logs on it yesterday and found 2 misses on Cylinder 4, Two times, and 1 Miss on Cylinder 2.

I also Logged the Knock Sum, What is an Acceptable number of knock on a stock tune?

It sounds like they are going to "rebuild" the motor to fix this problem. But were told by Subaru to do it the cheapest way possible. Does this mean they are going to just fix what ever the problem is and ignore the rest of the motor while they are in there?

Also I got Subaru's Good-Will speech due to my K&N pannel airfilter and Borla Exhaust.

Archived