LegacyGT.com

The Stinger...

Innovative Tuning

It's a sandwich I get from a local joint called Jim's Steakout.

12" sub

cheese steak

chicken fingers (mild, medium, hot, BBQ...whatever you want). I get medium

bacon

cheese

onion, lettuce tomato

The fingers give it a pleasant crunch and the taste...heaven for any man's man looking to clog their arteries. :)

Good god. That is almost as gross as the bacon explosion (by gross I mean delicious). :lol: Heart attack anyone?

And we wonder why 60% of Americans are overweight. :(

Reminds me of the grease trucks in Rutgers New Brunswick.

Fat Beach anyone? (Cheese steak sammich with chicken fingers, French fries, mozzarella sticks, ketchup, lettuce, and mayo)

2006 SWP 3.0R 5EAT VDC BBQ

2008 OBP 2.5i 4EAT BBQ [RIP]

Good god. That is almost as gross as the bacon explosion (by gross I mean delicious). :lol: Heart attack anyone?

Don't forget the increasing sedimentary lifestyle! :lol:

Yeah, I'm a fan of moderation, still even eating in moderation requires exercise

I need to get my butt active again.

The funny part is I could eat two of these a day and not become overweight, but my cholesterol level is probably a touch frightening at this point so that's more on my mind. I've had two of these in the last week.:lol:

I called three sandwich shops to see if they could create this. LOL I can't find a philly cheesesteak anywhere! This is def. not a healthy meal, but damn it sounds good once a year!

I see you're from Cali and after going there a few times I'm not surprised. They don't seem to appreciate this sort of thing out there...at least not in LA where all the automotive companies I end up visiting are.

He drives a half mile down from his shop to Delaware Ave., make a right and its a quarter mile down on the left.

Thanks.

Thinking about a re-tune and if it was close to the shop we would make sure to try this out.

Don't forget the increasing sedimentary lifestyle! :lol:

Yeah, I'm a fan of moderation, still even eating in moderation requires exercise

I need to get my butt active again.

There is no such thing as eating too much, just excersizing too little!

P.S. I want to eat both the stinger and the fat beach.

Maryland's Suby friendly Realtor. My favorite suby shop:

http://www.IAGPerformance.com

The funny part is I could eat two of these a day and not become overweight, but my cholesterol level is probably a touch frightening at this point so that's more on my mind. I've had two of these in the last week.:lol:

Reminds me of the famous Rambo burger at the old Rodeo Drive-In near my house (now closed).

3 big home made patties that looked like baseballs, 2 pieces of chedder, and hot peppers and fried onions. It must have weighed 2 pounds!

Driving home would be tough afterward as you were too lightheaded from trying to digest it.:lol:

The Stinger looks good too.

Archived