1. 1. What date would work best for you for a fun run

• May 9th
    • May 16th
    • May 23rd
    • No preference - I can participate any of these Saturdays in May

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I'm sorry to report that I'm out of this one. Unexpected - have work all the weekends through mid-May. Feel like I've been gut-punched, but that's life in the work lane. Have a good run and take lots of pictures so I'll be able to see what I've missed.

The plans are all in place. MiniSTIguy and seanlsb have the plans so I'll turn it over to their capable hands.

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

LOL all this responsibility popping up and knocking them off one by one. Well in wake of that I too am not sure what my status will be as I just was asked to be my cousins best man at his wedding that I also just found out about. I'll work to keep this going unless you all feel it would be better to move to the end of may? If we move it to then more people will be done with school etc...

Post up if you still want this Saturday or if you think postponing would be better.

If you guys are changing the date, I'll be back towards the end of May (last final on the 28th), but don't change the date just for me.

However, I might be driving a friend's car to a car show (J's Gathering SoCal Edition) at Willow Springs on May 31st.

-ben

I should find out by tomorrow if I'm needed for wedding stuff for my cousin this weekend.

But I wanted to hear what others thought? This is something originally planned by Dale and something he really enjoys doing so to me its a big kick in the nuts since he doesn't get to come.

So what I want to know is what you all think about continuing or moving the date to the end of may?

Okay - put a poll up at the top of the thread. Please choose a date preference when you can particpate. Left off the 30th because that's Memorial Day Weekend and many of us will be on vacation out-of-town.
- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Archived