LegacyGT.com

Lifting LGT

fastgascar

If you check out the 'apexjapan' thread for the 20mm Rear Sway Group Buy, there are pics of the parts that make the OB different. I think it is essentially different offset wheels, larger tires, smaller sway bars, different springs and struts, and then the lifting/spacer blocks. "Chucktoo" lowered his OB so might be willing to sell the old parts.

Good luck.

-Dan

Hmm I have NO idea why anyone would want to do this but hey, if its yr thing go for it but remember that because yr weight is up higher, u are changing the whole characteristics of the GT. Please also note that this may VOID yr Warranty.

Adam.

My main thought is when the weather is bad, I would be higher up and would not have to worry about debris. Also when out and about, I could park on top of the curbs to provide more space between myself and the car next to me, to help prevent unwanted door dings. example http://www.f150online.com/galleries/pictureview.cfm?pnum=55567&anum=3776

It would be interesting to see what it would look like, although it still does sound silly. Too bad they stopped making the outback sedan.
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

It would be interesting to see what it would look like, although it still does sound silly. Too bad they stopped making the outback sedan.

Did I miss something - as far as I know the Outack Sedan has been made since at least 1999 and this year they call it the 3.0R. It's still sitting on the Outback's raised suspension and wheels/tires. I just don't think they used as much body cladding on the sides. H6 and 5EAT = reasonable power and smooth shifting.

SBT

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Archived