LegacyGT.com

mileage check...

sliCCriC

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sorry guy my p.o.s computer wont let me open the e-amiled pics, i am about ready to stick a magnet in the harddrive of this thing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i F@CKIN GIVE UP ON TRYING TO UPLOAD THESE PICS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dose anybody want a computer ????????????

:lol: no thanks. why not do an office space on it and buy a new one.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_ggX8AJsLI]YouTube - Office Space- Printer Smash Scene[/ame]

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

gaad deyumm c-lo how do you manage to put 106k on a 06????!!!!

:lol: it's an 05. 60miles a day 5 days a week to work.

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

I still think it's funny that my car is 10 years older than yours, and it has less miles... :p

:redface: yeah, I know. kills me.:p

Just bought mine this weekend, a very well maintained 98 LGT. First Subaru for me, very nice. The handling is incredible, especially compared to the Fusion I was driving. It has 175K, and hopefully many more to come.

Just bought mine this weekend, a very well maintained 98 LGT. First Subaru for me, very nice. The handling is incredible, especially compared to the Fusion I was driving. It has 175K, and hopefully many more to come.

Nice! I would love to see some pictures!!:wub:

Here are some pics. In the underhood shot, notice the white cover on the K&N filter? It's a cotton gauze prefilter the guy made to help keep the filter from clogging. He sold it to fund the purchase of a new Subie. I also included a shot of the gauges and odometer so this post is still relevant to this thread. :) He installed blue LED gauge lights, looks sweet at night.

assend.jpg.c661d712baac6881f23ac0d4bca14661.jpg

clean.jpg.2b9236427a89a6ffc16a010c78582659.jpg

front.jpg.dab9dcaf3ee0b8285d1768795ae8b791.jpg

frontangle.jpg.ce51f47a5792d697b0f38408608e38be.jpg

goodside.jpg.1fa598b77e249420b342964728688ace.jpg

interior.jpg.92c2e7faf3eeb42e25f7f082ec191ce3.jpg

nicewheel.jpg.e6cae0eaab527cbaa24c22f743442778.jpg

underhood.jpg.d10926b654b39177a7af4c52819906dc.jpg

otherangle.jpg.e75e525897cace04e9709a47b3e36033.jpg

gauges.jpg.26facb77913160f56bb95f77e3dfbe49.jpg

Here are some pics. In the underhood shot, notice the white cover on the K&N filter? It's a cotton gauze prefilter the guy made to help keep the filter from clogging. He sold it to fund the purchase of a new Subie. I also included a shot of the gauges and odometer so this post is still relevant to this thread. :) He installed blue LED gauge lights, looks sweet at night.

Wow for 170k miles thats in amazing shape. Would you be offended if I asked you how much? Mines in awful condition compared to yours but I paid $1,000 for mine with 166k.

damn it:mad::mad: was on cruise coming home tonight on a slight incline. check engine light came on steady with a blinking cruise. just got this thing out of the shop two weeks ago.

it this turns into a $$ pit after 100k I'm not going to be happy.

Archived