LegacyGT.com

Vegas? Jan 9+

Longitude

Whew, you picked a normally insanely busy weekend to go to Vegas, as the CES show is happening all next week until Sunday.

I'll be there from Weds night to Sun morning, but working- not having too much fun other than Beatles Love again (an awesome Cirque show).

However due to the economy and people tightening up their finances I hear that attendance will be low this year and hotels are dropping prices hard to try to get more industry folks to come.

Maybe I'll pass by you on the strip!

I'm going to a meeting and pickup stuff at a colleague's then just chill w/buddy do whatevers. Maybe stay for Chargers game at a sports book on Sunday afternoon. Tera Patrick invited for night thing but dunno if I'm gonna go yet.

Maybe seeyas Gire

Went to CES last year, saw some crazy stuff. But my highlight was prolly watching the formula 1 car do a demo.

This year it's the other convention ;)

Fo sho? holla if you really are going.

We gonna end up rolling deeper so I won't be using my Legacy, buddies got minivan.

If I see any of you LGTz, I'll hang out teh windows and give ya teh Arsenio Hall greeting

My wknd was pretty chill.

One of my buddies bought out a guy's CES pass for $20 haha.

My other friend and I just chillaxed at some clubs. Also checked AEE for a bit.

Tera Patrick? Nice! Post up some (work safe) pics if you take any with her!

At your request :)

http://img107.imagevenue.com/loc386/th_38405_IMG_0143-800_122_386lo.JPG click to view. Rest are pretty much nws and stay in vegas.

Archived