LegacyGT.com

2010 Legacy

2010 Legacy Concept  

81 members have voted

1. 1. 2010 Legacy Concept

• Dislike
    • Don't Care

I like the pic where it's just the front end. I like the staggered stack headlights and the LEDs. The second concept with the pic of the wagon.... I don't like. What's with the bass-mouth grill, the slab-sided doors, and awkward chrome trim around the door windows but not around the hatch window??? Wheel arches and headlights are okay. Can't wait to see the real version.

I have enough drama for now.....

I prefer the stacked headlights. It has an upscale look that is really should have considering the price. Up here in the cold white north our outbacks and legacys cost about 15 grand more. I get a kick out of you guys complaining about high prices and lack of options for the price range.

CVT trans.... pass.

absolutely 100% hate any idea of a CVT transmission.

agree on the mirrors... WTF were they thinking....

not so thrilled on the grill either. but i wasn't to thrilled about the new WRX, it's growing on me but still not as much as the old style did.

the LGT STI will be later, and it had better have a MT.

engineers are working on a continuously variable transmission in addition to the standard five-speed automatic.

zero mention of a MT, NO article on the new legacy ever mentions a MT.... every car company is pushing the MT out of existence.

CVT trans.... pass.

absolutely 100% hate any idea of a CVT transmission.

Have you test-driven a CVT vehicle? I did - and liked it a lot more than the stepped AT gearboxes that changes gears whenever they think is best and which annoys me.

Sure - it's a different experience.

453747.png

Not bad, just don't forget that it is a 'concept' and likely will look quite a bit different once in production.

I agree, the CVT is not a 'bad' thing when you consider that it can keep the engine in the peak HP or Torque RPM when accellerating...sweet thing for the boosted crowd! Maybe Subaru can talk with the folks over at Mercedes and develop a 7 or 8-speed auto adapted for AWD...next best thing to a CVT.

Archived