LegacyGT.com

Beginning of ongoing video 2005 LGT Wagon

Hope to have a few minutes of decent footage in the next few months :)

Finally had the snowfall my girlfriend was hoping for.Will try to ad more soon.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPIRwzu7Vus&feature=channel_page]YouTube - Monica's Subaru[/ame]

Surrey BC

Newton area

Its my girfriends car,she did not want to come out and play.She said she knows how to drive in the snow just fine....yeah yeah.

I want her to drive a few figure 8's around those snowpiles in full control with a stopwatch.Then I will try.Then we'll try another car or truck in 2 wheel drive and 4 wheel drive just for fun.

The Subie plows quite a bit on entry.It took me a bit to manipulate the car and get the feel for it.It will also hang out its butt quite a bit on public roads if you get it to rotate in the rear.She needs to spend some time working the car in those conditions.

The Subie plows quite a bit on entry.It took me a bit to manipulate the car and get the feel for it.It will also hang out its butt quite a bit on public roads if you get it to rotate in the rear.

you have to flick it to make it turn in those condition. At least in the wagons, I don't know about the sedan but I am assuming it's the same. Mine just wants to plow...it's a controlled plow but it's not a good feeling.

You'll find they power slide nicely too. Did that in the parking lot at work today, We have streets and stop signs, I turn right at one of the signs, onto a two lane in each direction road. Controlled slides are easy.

While Christmas shopping today there was a huge open area with lots of packed snow...FUN

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Archived