LegacyGT.com

Have you ever

watched someone else drive your car? My wife and I drove separate cars to the same place today. I drove her car on the way home (it needed gas). So I spent half the time driving admiring my car. I had never seen it in motion. So, now 3 years and almost 60k miles later.....I still love my car.

Amen to that. I had my car parked in the garage and told my brother to move it back out of the garage before all the snow on it melted and made a mess. He was like "Really?" in a shocked way. As he was moving, I noticed it was so painful. He almost hit the Honda on the driveway. That's the last time anyone drives my car. lol. Even if I go to place with valet service, I'll usually park my car somewhere far and then walk my a** up to the place lol

My girlfriend and I went shopping yesterday, and the parking lot was soooo packed. She said, "I'll pay for valet if you want."

me - "NO ONE DRIVES MY CAR! NOW GET OUT!!!"

So I overreacted! She found her way back to the mall from the highway!

My girlfriend and I went shopping yesterday, and the parking lot was soooo packed. She said, "I'll pay for valet if you want."

:lol::lol::lol:

Been there done that and I HATE it!!!!

Where i work i have to leave my keys in the car sometimes. And have come back to clutch smell almost everytime i have to leave the keys. And once i had a Check engine light for the starter something. I WAS PISSED.

GF is not allowed to drive my car. And my mechanic lets me put it on the lift cause he stalled it twice.

Only other person I let drive my car is my friend who works on my car. After he did all the fluids for free, I let him take it for a drive.

:lol: ROFL

I let a friend drive my car once because I was too faded to drive, he roasted the clutch so bad being a retard getting it off the line, the entire drive home the clutch stunk, only time I've ever smelled the clutch stink. It was the last time he or anyone else ever drove my car.

My wife drives my car quite often. And she drives it like she stole it. I like it. :)

my gf is the same way.

the day i got it i had her drive it out.

we were cruising home and i look down at the speedo and say..."you know you are going 85 right?"...her "oohh". she let off the gas. she let off not because of me but because of doing 85 in a 60.

to all the others...it's just a car.

My wife will have to learn to drive my car, and when she does, it will have to be her DD for about a month. :eek:

I don't know if that will ever happen, though. She is actually scared of that turbo spool. I would be such a bad husband to make her drive a car she's scared of. Right? :confused:

I have no worries letting my GF drive mine, she drives pretty conservatively so I have nothing to worry about. I'm usually in the passenger seat trying to get her to wring it out.

"OK, for this onramp, floor it, and don't shift out of 2nd until at least 55... No, that was too soon... next time just wait for my signal."

Guys, it's a Subaru not a Ferrari. There are more important things in life to worry about.

I let people drive my car on a limited basis. Their reactions are priceless. Before they may feel sorry for me, that I had to settle for a Subaru. After - some vairation of Holy _hit I love that car.:lol:

I don't let people drive my car because the clutch is almost worn out, and I'm trying to make it last as long as possible. And my car is not in the best shape either. I don't want it breaking on someone, and then having them tow it. When it was something I could have fixed on the side of the road, or whatever. I would feel bad if I loaned someone my car and something happened, I hate borrowing cars, and then having them break down on me. Makes me feel really bad, don't want it happening to anyone. It has some somewhat dangerous issues I know about right now anyway... I'd feel really bad if someone got hurt.

Guys, it's a Subaru not a Ferrari. There are more important things in life to worry about.

it's not that it's a Ferrari... it's MY FERRARI.

go ahead, let your neighbor sleep with your wife, after all she's not a virgin right?...

it's MY CAR, not someone else's. I drive it, i pay for it, i clean it, it's mine.

Archived