LegacyGT.com

Hampton Roads STAND UP

frostbite3360

Doing fine here. Moving into a bigger apartment, moving out of my office, and will be an official VA resident in the next couple of weeks (need to figure out what license plate design I want.)
neil

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lies!

No, Seriously Travis. I got my license back and I'm running and working out. I'm on day three of the Burpee Challange.

If I'm going faster than you, Move Right.

• 1 year later...

Hey everyone - I'm new in town. I live in VA Beach and work in Chesapeake/Norfolk. I see a white LGT with hella horns and a front lip at DePaul hospital everyday.

Any of you guys ever shoot over to VIR for track days? I'm planning on some this fall or winter.

I've got an '05 silver LGT that has an RBS aeroparts grill and is debadged. It's only got 53K on it, but now that I'm commuting a half hour a day each way, I'll be racking up the miles.

Welcome to the area :) Not a lot of us here. I don't know if you are into meets or not but if you are I would suggest joining NASIOC (if you haven't already). We have weekly meets that you can find in the MAIC regional forum. Just look for PHR (peninsula) or SSHR (southside). You should come out....I'm almost always the only Legacy :lol:

Archived