LegacyGT.com

Hampton Roads STAND UP

frostbite3360

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i was in dover...went through conway alot with the camper. that is some nice country up there. ive only been to the cape once. im still trying to figure out how lobster gained 8 dollars in value for the 11 hour trip...lol. hopefully, a get together can be arranged sometime with the rest of the group.

didnt check on this again...missed this one. i will watch more closely. i think i may be taking the dash out of the car here soon to fix the rattles...its either that or get rid of it!! anyone mess with the dash before? i found a couple of threads in here and seen the vacation pics...looking for any personal tips if anyone has played. thanks

Hey, I have a question for the HR group: I have a dent on my right front fender from running over a 4X4 in the road that kicked up. Is there anyplace in Hampton Roads that does good paintless dent repair? I coudn't find anybody on the Cape when I lived up there. Hampton is best, but I could go to Norfolk or VB if the place was good.

Thanks.

neil

No, don't do Bruce's. I have a friend who worked there at the Williamsburg one. He saw some baaad things get done there.

The Dent Doctor however, off George Washington Memorial Highway in Yorktown is excellent. I've gone to him 2 or 3 times and its come ou great, and he's cheap. Go to him, you will be satisfied.

• 4 weeks later...

got the dash board back in the car. made a big difference...now i can hear other things rattling...lol. took little less than 3 hours to get out. about an hour and a half to pad up and a little over three hours to put back together. went well. sounds better.

havent heard much out of you all lately, hope all is well.

My dealer has used Bruces for decades... exclusivley...and I personally have not had a problem with ANY of their work ....on cars to numerous to count.

I wouldn't hesitate to take my car there.

not me. i had the dodge in smithfield this weekend. the suby is my regular driver to newport news every day. the truck usually sits in the garage, but i went to look at a table and they dont fit in the leggy very well. i dont remember the last time i had the car out there. jen likes the area...so i do get out that way every once in a while.

• 8 months later...

Archived