LegacyGT.com

Hampton Roads STAND UP

frostbite3360

No High horse here m8. if you knew me you'd know that. I'm just havin a lil fun. Seeing how much info I could gather.

And thank you for volenteering to serve our nation.

Not too much being I am not going anywhere:lol:

[SIZE=1][URL="http://public.fotki.com/blackfang/"]Pics[/URL] [B]08 KawasakiZZR 600- exhaust and other mods 98 Camaro Z/28 HT- some mods......street/strip car 07 Legacy 2.5i- SPT exhaust...daily driver[/B][/SIZE]

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alright, even though i have read some pretty interesting things on here, i went to casey for an oil change. on the good side, they put oil in the car. i only saw 20-25 subies on the lot tho. i can see why they dont stock many parts...barely even a subie dealer. also, i have never seen a sticker price adjusted up 2000 until i got here. dont get it yet. is the norfolk dealer preferred to casey?

I agree with Pawlwawl. Perry Subaru's service department is really good. They've saved me a lot of money on work. They could've easily ripped me off since I was past the 36K point, but they were cool enough to point out the 60k powertrain warranty. Prices are pretty reasonable too.

• 2 weeks later...
Well I'm in the Norfolk area for the month, and so far I haven't seen a single Leggy down here. A few WRX's but nothing to write home about. Where's a good brewery/beer place around, and who wants to meet up?

Awesome ain't it? :lol: I have gotten used to it. I love how hardly anyone in this area knows what kinda car I drive. I'm not in the Norfolk area all that often. I try to avoid Norfolk now at all costs. The roads are terrible :mad:

Maybe we should get a meet set up...anyone?

Not any brewerys in Norfolk that I know of. There's a place called "The Taphouse" off of Hampton Blvd at 21st street that I hear has a very good selection. I'm going to a place off Little Creek road after work called the Time-out sports lounge to catch the remainder of the Pens game 4 and the NBA playoffs game 1. Large place with a huge bar, mediocre selection of brews on tap, pool tables.

<~~~Lives, works and plays in Norfolk.

If I'm going faster than you, Move Right.

Awesome ain't it? :lol: I have gotten used to it. I love how hardly anyone in this area knows what kinda car I drive. I'm not in the Norfolk area all that often. I try to avoid Norfolk now at all costs. The roads are terrible :mad:

Maybe we should get a meet set up...anyone?

I got asked if I did a front end swap on a Camery :mad:. What's the great thing about it, it was a kid driving a TC w/ a hack off muffler and his double sided tape was coming off his body kit and wing. But I'm down for a little mini-meet during the week, or whatever. After who doesn't like a mid-week beer, or two?

I'm actually on NOB Norfolk inside gate 3. I drive up to Maryland to spend the weekend with the wife, so I'm only around during the week. I don't know where anything is down there except Hampton Roads, and I'm pretty sure I can find Military Highway.

during the week, i cant get out of new news til 5pm. i have made it to vb to gordon biersch by 615 after home for changing...all dependent on bridge traffic. im not sure where the taphouse or the sports bar is, but can navigate to a location.

Or if ya'll ever want to roll out to Williamsburg, Paul's Deli (right across from William and Mary's football stadium) does Dollar Caronas from 7-9. It's family friendly, and they got real good food. And dollar Caronas. They do it every Wednesday.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived