LegacyGT.com

Hampton Roads STAND UP

frostbite3360

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I agree about the Tuesday nights meet. I have tuesdays off for the rest of the year. No I haven't cleared my lights yet either. I'm still debating to do it or not. I may just tint the corners.
If I'm going faster than you, Move Right.

I agree about the Tuesday nights meet. I have tuesdays off for the rest of the year. No I haven't cleared my lights yet either. I'm still debating to do it or not. I may just tint the corners.

We will have to see about bringing back the tuesday night meets now that you will be off. What do you mean tinting?? Like sticker tint? That would be nice and easy. It would prolly look good too. Either way let me know.....I can help you of you want to clear them (if you remember I didn't do mine but I watched so I know what to do).

She is slacking here as she has been posting on another local site and Nasioc. Where are you Billie???? :D

lol....I have always slacked here as you can see by my posts :lol: As you know though I am always on DragVA (not lately though since I have been working my butt off here).

lol....I have always slacked here as you can see by my posts :lol: As you know though I am always on DragVA (not lately though since I have been working my butt off here).

:D Yup. Wow, they have you working your butt off right before you leave? That sucks. I am looking at getting mobilized again in a few months, but it still is up in the air. 13 years in the service and I know that anything beyond 1 hour is long term planning that require tons of meetings. So possibly no car show this year:redface:

[SIZE=1][URL="http://public.fotki.com/blackfang/"]Pics[/URL] [B]08 KawasakiZZR 600- exhaust and other mods 98 Camaro Z/28 HT- some mods......street/strip car 07 Legacy 2.5i- SPT exhaust...daily driver[/B][/SIZE]

• 1 month later...

I'm coming up there as soon as I get my car fixed, and THEN we'll see which car she parks next to Pawwwwwl :dm:

Haha. Forgot I made this thread! Whats up with doing a Legacy meet-up around here??

Secondly, for being in a large area where I see cars all the time, theres barely any Legacys here. But then when I go up to school in Harrisonburg during the middle of the week, I see Legacys EVERYWHERE. Old school, new ones, GT's, 3.0R's, Outback Sedans, you name it. Theyre everywhere, but none around here. It makes me sad.

I'm coming up there as soon as I get my car fixed, and THEN we'll see which car she parks next to Pawwwwwl :dm:

Haha. Forgot I made this thread! Whats up with doing a Legacy meet-up around here??

Secondly, for being in a large area where I see cars all the time, theres barely any Legacys here. But then when I go up to school in Harrisonburg during the middle of the week, I see Legacys EVERYWHERE. Old school, new ones, GT's, 3.0R's, Outback Sedans, you name it. Theyre everywhere, but none around here. It makes me sad.

Hahaha funny guy :cool:

Seriously though, I hope you get everything fixed up before the summer, before we start getting some nice weather.

I'm kinda glad our car is so rare around here. I get the 'WTF kinda car is that' look allll the time.

I see alot of Subies in the TCC parking lot...mine,pawls and a couple of WRX's.

Ive see a few Legacy's but they all have of out of town plates.

I went up to Wintergreen this weekend....ever other car I saw was a Subie....or my other vehicle..the Honda Odyssey.

+1 for the Legacy meet. I barely ever see any on this side of the water. There is a White NA that lives off of Hamton Highway and there is a black GT (plates say STIWANB) that is see in base housing but I have never seen it out drving. I saw an ABP GT yesturday and an OBP GT on base 2 weeks ago. Other than that nothing.

+1 for the Legacy meet. I barely ever see any on this side of the water. There is a White NA that lives off of Hamton Highway and there is a black GT (plates say STIWANB) that is see in base housing but I have never seen it out drving. I saw an ABP GT yesturday and an OBP GT on base 2 weeks ago. Other than that nothing.

You see GTs? :eek:

I have seen a few actually, once every 2 months maybe.

I thought I was gonna be mobilized this year, but so far that didn't happen. That mission got canc'd.
[SIZE=1][URL="http://public.fotki.com/blackfang/"]Pics[/URL] [B]08 KawasakiZZR 600- exhaust and other mods 98 Camaro Z/28 HT- some mods......street/strip car 07 Legacy 2.5i- SPT exhaust...daily driver[/B][/SIZE]

Not opsec on that. There are so many stateside missions that you can do.

There are plenty of Mobilizations available for reservist to volunteer for stateside. Obviously if the Military is passing all that info out via civilian email, it isn't too critical:lol:

There are 2 ABP GTs in Yorktown. I drive on I-64 or Mercury Ave (depending on traffic) going to Norfolk M-F. I'm all for a meet.

So what command do you work for again?

What does it matter and what are you trying to prove?

There is a difference in talking to strangers about the special mission you are leaving for over in Iraq verse being a reservist and the military telling you you may be mobilized stateside for a year. Hell, you have to inform your civilian job that you are leaving anyways :lol: You can step down from your high horse.

I am a reservist, but if you must know try the 98th Division.

No High horse here m8. if you knew me you'd know that. I'm just havin a lil fun. Seeing how much info I could gather.

And thank you for volunteering to serve our nation.

If I'm going faster than you, Move Right.

Archived