LegacyGT.com

2009 LegacyGT.com Calendar

Tide

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i still dont want that car hanging up on my wall, not only because of the looks, but based on your reputation and your awesome customer service. beat it.

OTM.

Sorry I didn't mean to start a war which mainly forum people is all about ;).

you come on here out of no-where after being banned for jacking around members on here with those little subaru badges that you was selling and expect to gain peoples sympathy? No, you sir can **** off. Take your pink car and go to hell. Why you are even allowed back on this board is beyond me.

OTM.

Sorry I didn't mean to start a war which mainly forum people is all about ;).

you can **** off. So you think my wife deserved to get injured and my father deserved to lose everything. You can make fun of the car all you want, and talk trash about mel but you need to leave my family out of it.

Your OP doesn't say anything about your wife getting hurt or your step father losing anything... let alone everything. So don't get all emo on us big guy. :icon_cry:

Karma is a bitch. ;)

anyways.

robson, he didnt mean anything personal. but if you want to take it that way, fine.

I think more than enough people on this forum have already formed their opinion on what they think of you; i'd have to agree with them.

anyways, back to pics........... winter pics!

http://inlinethumb53.webshots.com/44468/2924024450090682233S600x600Q85.jpg

Archived