LegacyGT.com

FS: Condos in North Park [$5,000 referral fee]

urs1ne

So I just bought 21 condos at 2828 University which is on the corner of University and Utah in North Park. They are all currently being rented but I am going to be selling them all (except for the one I move into). I just wanted to let my fellow Leggy owners know in case anyone has been looking to buy a home. I can offer 10% down guaranteed to anyone, 5% down to most, and 3% down through an FHA loan for at least 2 people. I will give you the referral fee if you buy a condo or if you recommend someone to me and they buy I will pay you the referral fee.

Its a secure building with gated underground parking and on site laundry. Interior features include granite counter tops, premium appliances, plush carpet and many other custom features. Great restaurants and shops within walking distance. I have 1 bedroom/1 bath units starting a $240k up to a 3 bedroom/2 bath for $390k. These are some of the nicest condos in the area, if you want to view them hit me up on Skype at 619-268-4822 and we can check them out and I will buy you a coffee or a beer.

The cool part about this is we have the chance to shape our own community, pick the people we want to live near us. Im going to be moving into a 3br condo in about 2 months, I hope I get some other Subys in the parking garage with me.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v87/ursine/DSCN3188.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v87/ursine/DSCN3194.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v87/ursine/DSCN3197.jpg

^ n00bs below this line

Well I am getting this opportunity because of the economy being the way it is. Normally, the guy would have just sold them off, but he was looking to liquidate quickly and took a risk with me. My whole family does real estate and construction so it was just a matter of time before I dove into something like this, I just never dreamed it would have been this big of an investment.

The goal: Sell 20 condos in the next few years so that I can pay down a big chunk of the mortgage on my own condo. Not to mention if I do well with this he may have other much more profitable opportunities for me.

^ n00bs below this line

It is located in socal

Here's the link for you

[ame=http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=2828+university,+san+diego,+ca&sll=32.749122,-117.132754&sspn=0.006849,0.013947&g=2828+university,+san+diego,+ca&ie=UTF8&ll=32.748807,-117.132776&spn=0.006849,0.013947&z=17&iwloc=addr]Link to Condo's[/ame]

LOL, I have a brochure, they are just hard to post online with the same impact. I will see what I can do tho because I am sure the brochure sells it much better than I do.

As for the San Diego meet, maybe the weekend after? Dec. 6th?

^ n00bs below this line

LOL, I have a brochure, they are just hard to post online with the same impact. I will see what I can do tho because I am sure the brochure sells it much better than I do.

As for the San Diego meet, maybe the weekend after? Dec. 6th?

scan & post up the jpg?

i might have a friend ... eh's been thinkin of moving back down to SD since he came to LA ... i'll have to show him some pics & what not

The cool part about this is we have the chance to shape our own community, pick the people we want to live near us.

Good luck. If you're family is in real estate I am sure you are familiar with the Fair Housing Act that makes it illegal to discriminate against people based on race, gender, color, religion, etc. I hope you get to choose your neighbors but be careful how you go about it. ;)

Good luck. If you're family is in real estate I am sure you are familiar with the Fair Housing Act that makes it illegal to discriminate against people based on race, gender, color, religion, etc. I hope you get to choose your neighbors but be careful how you go about it. ;)

Well ya, but I am posting these first on websites like this and other car forums I frequent. Hopefully I can get a few other car guys living there with me, would be a lot more fun and we would have some power voting in the HOA for car/parking related things or what-not. I just mean tell your friends and people you like or would want to live near, sure I wont turn down a sale but I am really going after the communities of people I would like to live with.

Its a unique opportunity to have the chance to shape your own community.

^ n00bs below this line

Well ya, but I am posting these first on websites like this and other car forums I frequent. Hopefully I can get a few other car guys living there with me, would be a lot more fun and we would have some power voting in the HOA for car/parking related things or what-not. I just mean tell your friends and people you like or would want to live near, sure I wont turn down a sale but I am really going after the communities of people I would like to live with.

Its a unique opportunity to have the chance to shape your own community.

screw car enthusiast communities. make one with strippers.

car for sale. PM me!

:whore: I like where your going with that one Lawrence. :lol:

Strippers that work on cars.

yea seriously. u go outside for a morning jog and there are 4-5 scantily clad women on the flag poles practicing.

car for sale. PM me!

Archived