LegacyGT.com

Pulled From The Truck Forum I'm On

taskforcefreddy

I think the dumbass in that thread had a 6.0L Powerstroke right? If so his fuel injection rail is powered hydraulically by engine oil. If there is no oil, there is no fuel pressurization, and there is no more running.

What happens if there is only some oil? Is there fuel pressure?

Geez what's the oil change interval on one of those? 16 quarts of oil * $5 + $7000 grand for a new engine...that's one expensive oil change. lol Those guys must be uber rich!!!

[/end sarcasm]

If the people on that forum are anything like the people who used to come into my old store, they're not rich, just stupid. Then they b1tch and moan over why they have to buy brakes and ball joints every 25k miles. As you can see, my old customers have made me not a fan of both diesel vehicles and trucks.

If the people on that forum are anything like the people who used to come into my old store, they're not rich, just stupid. Then they b1tch and moan over why they have to buy brakes and ball joints every 25k miles. As you can see, my old customers have made me not a fan of both diesel vehicles and trucks.

Hence why you have a Subaru.... :lol:

Archived