LegacyGT.com

Two LGT Members find love at Meet

JStaggs

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cheers and thanks again to everyone and your kind comments.

Well I guess I should take a bow then. After all, I'm the one that told you about the Legacy GT (and set all this in motion) in the first place! That Civic you had before was way too slow....

Congrats!

-erik

Nice meeting you too Garret. Question... Are you familiar with the area?

Hey - good meeting both of you tonight! You guys have a great house, btw! I wish we would have known to look in that neighborhood when we were buying.

Very true Erik!

Well I guess I should take a bow then. After all, I'm the one that told you about the Legacy GT (and set all this in motion) in the first place! That Civic you had before was way too slow....

Congrats!

-erik

Congrats! A VERY unlikely bit of serendipity! A Subie meet would probably be the LAST place I would think about meeting a pretty (and unattached) girl. Good luck to you both! :)

And be nice to DTmenace! He is physically challenged and he is forced to live out of his LGT in truck stop parking areas! Not everyone is as lucky as you! :redface:

subie owners for life i hope, that is what brought you together after all.

congrats!

they thought that about my husband and I, but different kinda cars. then we got converted to subies. :D

Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!!!

Ok, whoever decides to hijack this thread again or post something to what happened, will miss the forums for the next seven (7) days!!!

Clear?

No not clear. 7 day? or 7 days? cause 7 day is a contradiction:rolleyes:

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

Archived