LegacyGT.com

Two LGT Members find love at Meet

JStaggs

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not grouchy. It's just that it pisses me that someone is posting so wonderful news about themselves and along come some clowns to crash the happiness the thread had.

now, back to the regularly scheduled program. ;)

I haven't congratulated the OP so, CONGRATS! :)

Guest heightsgtltd

That's not exactly what happened here, and Leonardo, before you try to ban me for no reason know that I already PMd Gumby about my concerns and what really happened

/end

This is one of the coolest stories on the site and I'm really glad for you both. Can't wait to hear about the rest of the story, i.e., the wedding, the kids, the kid's Subies, the grandkid's Subies, etc... I can see the family tree pictures going forward, each with its own Subaru in the background. Good luck and thanks for sharing.
- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

That's not exactly what happened here, and Leonardo, before you try to ban me for no reason know that I already PMd Gumby about my concerns and what really happened

/end

well, I'm back. thanks subiesonic or Tide. that's what happened to me heightsgtltd.

and to stay on topic congrats to the original poster!! think that's awesome. sure makes modding the car easier when the better half has a leggy as well. My wife will never understand:lol:

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

Archived