LegacyGT.com

post up your other cars!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest *Jedimaster*
1991 Dodge Spirit R/T

Rare, fast, and a sleeper like the LGT

Cool! A buddy of mine used to have one of those- it was even the same color, but he sold it.

Why? i was laughing my ass off the whole time

First your "racing" on the street for no reason with nothing to prove or gain, second your vehicle of choice was a Bravada. Any more questions?

Song of Post- Sublime- Garbage Groove

'05 Black Legacy GT Wagon 5-spd

'02 Topaz/Black 330Ci 5-spd

Drift Ryder's School of Rally Arts, coming to an Australia near you.

I have to agree about Crxs - they were a really great car. Im not a FWD person anymore - but when I was those cars were still the new hotness as jedi said. No back seat but man were those fun cars. Quality really was there on them as well. I still remember that at the time I had an 88 Scirocco 16v that I had modded - for speed - not german rice - and that car to this day still impresses me when I think about it and all the crap Ive been looking at in new cars. The interior had recaros, with FULL THICK leather everywhere - doors AND seats. Car was about 10 years old when I had it and still had no rust. Didnt have the electrical gremlins of newer VWs - lol hell it had vacuum door locks. And it really did drive like go-kart especially after it was lowered and had better sways on it.

Big thumbs up to the not so oldies but goodies :)

Jeff

First your "racing" on the street for no reason with nothing to prove or gain, second your vehicle of choice was a Bravada. Any more questions?

Song of Post- Sublime- Garbage Groove

Nothing to gain?? the whole point of racing is to win, and for the rush. If its on the street or track. Nothing beat the look i got when i slowly started pulling on him while his little two door car sounded like it was going 200mph

Nothing to gain?? the whole point of racing is to win, and for the rush. If its on the street or track. Nothing beat the look i got when i slowly started pulling on him while his little two door car sounded like it was going 200mph

Okay man, I had no idea you were such a badass.

Song of Post- Led Zeppelin- Dancing Days

'05 Black Legacy GT Wagon 5-spd

'02 Topaz/Black 330Ci 5-spd

Drift Ryder's School of Rally Arts, coming to an Australia near you.

Guest JessterCPA

Nothing wrong with CRX's. My 93 Civic Coupe was lots of fun. Oh yeah, it only had 102hp, but I got 35-40mpg, paid nothing for insurance, got me through college & my early career, and the most expensive "repair" I had was mounting 15" TSW wheels on it. 130,000 care free miles. Sure I did the exhaust/intake thingee. It only cost me $400. Did I think I was the coolest? No way.

One time, I drove from Northern NJ to Southern VT (Mt. Snow) & back with two mountain bikes on the roof. Got 415 miles from one 11 gallon tank of gas. That is easy to like.

Okay man, I had no idea you were such a badass.

Song of Post- Led Zeppelin- Dancing Days

hah, wait till you get a load of the next thread i post... ;)

street racin is no good

The only time i race is when its on a streght road when theres no traffic and i dont race past 100...

No more arguing or this thread will be closed.

FIrst time ive ever seen something like that from a mod at a messageboard...

Guest *Jedimaster*
I love my car so damn much...

i hope the LGT is really worth it

You'll love it. If I could go back in time, I never would have gotten rid of my GTP. But then I wouldn't have gotten this car, so whatcha gonna do?

Guest *Jedimaster*
so lgt > gtp or.... ? ( in your opinion)

That's really hard for me to say. I loved that GTP. There were also a lot of sentimental attachments to it. But this car is much more useful as far as storage and utility. Then again, that black GTP with sunroof was one beautiful sedan...

while i quite like the previous generation of the grand Prix GT or GTP, but to say it is in the same league as the LGT is really pushing it. it may have similar straightline performance. but that's about it. Had a rental Grand Prix GT for 3 weeks. while it has a bunch of niceties like RDS radio, auto lights on etc, it is no way i'd take it over an LGT! It is wallowy, vague steering, looooonnnnngggg, lousy rear view, boat-like handling need i say more. YMMV.

That's really hard for me to say. I loved that GTP. There were also a lot of sentimental attachments to it. But this car is much more useful as far as storage and utility. Then again, that black GTP with sunroof was one beautiful sedan...

Storage and utility? :lol:

I'm more attracted to it because of its engine (among other things)

while i quite like the previous generation of the grand Prix GT or GTP, but to say it is in the same league as the LGT is really pushing it. it may have similar straightline performance. but that's about it. Had a rental Grand Prix GT for 3 weeks. while it has a bunch of niceties like RDS radio, auto lights on etc, it is no way i'd take it over an LGT! It is wallowy, vague steering, looooonnnnngggg, lousy rear view, boat-like handling need i say more. YMMV.

Yea...but mine has new breaks, tires rims, an assortment of upgrades, is the limited edition daytona500 pace car (2000 made), its got a headsup display which i know ill be missing....and im quite fond of the wide track handling, its a big american car, and it drives pretty damn well for one...

but not like the lgt

Archived