LegacyGT.com

Sema 2008

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
http://www.avoturboworld.com/images/stories/08_news_images/08_sema_04/_L2Y6176.jpg

I think I'm in love!

Her name is Natalia Marie. This is the classiest I've seen her hahah. She is :wub: in person though.

If you like her from the front, you should see her from the back. :eek:

-ben

hey I never said toyota has always had crappy cars or that they have no history.

Recently however.. they have pretty much abandoned that past.

and they are invading subaru.. thats why I spite them.

most every other pic on here is awesome.

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

What year?
old one... 88. I think that was the first year of the all-trac. It was a hand down from my mom for my first car. Her husband completely debadged and lowered it so people were constantly asking what it was. When it developed and exhaust leak it sounded like a real race car :lol:. Sadly it was totaled shortly after from a mechanical failure developed from its previous accident.

Yes I heard from the Toyota dealership near me that Subaru and Toyota are working on a joint project.

Toyota needs Subaru for design improvements. The Toyotas are really getting ugly lately...and the new Venzi is an eyesore. Subaru needs Toyota with help with hybrid technology. Imagine a 50 mpg Subaru.

a 50 mpg subaru that 0-60s in 14 seconds and has passive feminie curves and trimmed windows on the doors.

:(

No, no, no. That's why I said Toyota needs help with design. The Prius is absolutely one of the ugliest cars on the road. The other Toyotas seems to be getting uglier with each new year as well.

Keep the Subaru look...just add some new tech options. They already will have the diesel that gets 40 mpg by 2010 and that's just the very beginning of what's in store.

yea but the diesel has a 0-60 of about 10 seconds or so..

I understand that subaru has to compete and to comply with cafe standards.. but I'm more concerned about performance than fuel economy in a subaru. If I want fuel economy I'll get a civic hybrid.

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

What Toyota really wanted was the Batteries that was being developed in a joint venture with NEC and Subaru. They want to get rid of the Nickle Metalhydride batteries and move to Litium Ion batteries in the hybrids.

Ben (2014 Outback SAP w/ eyesite, 2014 Tribeca Limited, 2006 LGT limited sedan)

Subaru Ambassador PNW

One question...

Why does a 3.0R Limited Legacy need a hood scoop?

And one more...

When people could actually USE a fold down rear seat, why block it up with subwoofers, to show off that you've blocked up useable space with subwoofers? Yeah, yeah, Harmon Kardon audio show car...

Why they chose a car with a non-replaceable stereo to be a car audio show-case is a bit of irony, too.

Archived