LegacyGT.com

Any Suggested Maintenance? 100K

I am at 99,000 ...OEM original clutch, shocks. I run about 3000 miles a month, will break 100,000k by November.

Any Suggested Maintenance?

Replaced 1 right light buld (dealer paid)

Replaced all 4 stock rims at 65,000 miles. The Dealer understood that I had high miles and the rims were lest than 2 years old. The rims started getting bubbles under the paint, looked like salt/winter damage.

I performed ALL Regular Maintenance , Changed Oil Mobil 1 every 5,000k , Brake job, Timing belt, F/R Dif service.

Drving like new.

Yes it is slightly Moded , Cobb AP , Borla CatBack, K/N typhoon Air intake , Short Shift STI

05' LGT Wagon with 5 Spd The Coolest Mod ! :dm:

• 3 weeks later...
I'm closing in on 60K miles myself. From the maintenance schedule, it looks like for me, I need to replace the fuel filter, spark plugs, and brake fluid. Belts aren't recommended until 105K miles. There's no mention of spark plug wires or is that just understood when changing the spark plugs? What are other good maintenance items to take care of at this point?

I'm closing in on 60K miles myself. From the maintenance schedule, it looks like for me, I need to replace the fuel filter, spark plugs, and brake fluid. Belts aren't recommended until 105K miles. There's no mention of spark plug wires or is that just understood when changing the spark plugs? What are other good maintenance items to take care of at this point?

You might want to stick with just the list in the manual. The dealer will probably find other stuff to worry you. At 60K you may need brakes, now whether to have the rotors turned or not is probably something for another thread..

Archived