LegacyGT.com

Back in 1990

bosco

Back in 1990, the Government seized the Mustang Ranch brothel in Nevada for tax evasion and, as required by law, tried to run it.

They failed and it closed.

Now, we are trusting the economy of our country and 700 Billion Dollars to a pack of nit-wits who couldn't make money running a whore house and selling booze.

Now if that don't make you nervous, what does ? ? ?

:lol:

Stay Stock Stay Happy

why not? things that are funny can also be true

yeah, like this

http://www.collegecandy.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/20/douchebag.jpg

Couldn't get any without paying for it^^^

Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!

I had just graduated HS and was going in the service in 1990. I remember wanting to go out there and f**k the government...

Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!

:lol: go out there and fck the govt.. the bad thing is.. they'd charge you.. and then bankrupt the entire program.

Has there ever been anything the govt hasnt bankrupted? I mean if they cant run a whore hose and sell booze.. I'm fairly sure I could turn a profit doing that..

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

:lol: go out there and fck the govt.. the bad thing is.. they'd charge you.. and then bankrupt the entire program.

Has there ever been anything the govt hasnt bankrupted? I mean if they cant run a whore hose and sell booze.. I'm fairly sure I could turn a profit doing that..

I'm pretty sure I would "dip" into my profit margin if I was running that place:rolleyes:

Archived