LegacyGT.com

Stealth EZPass Install - DIY Walkthrough WITH PICS!!

Step 1)

Open Cubby

http://thehyetts.com/subaru/images/Photo0088.jpg

Step 2)

Insert Transponder with velcro facing UP

http://thehyetts.com/subaru/images/Photo0089.jpg

Step 3)

Close Cubby

http://thehyetts.com/subaru/images/Photo0090.jpg

TADA YOU'RE DONE!!! :lol:

I'm sure a lot of people already knew about this, but I had been keeping mine in my glove box and holding it up by the rearview when I drove through the one and only toll I seldom go through, when I thought I'd try this tonight. Worked like a charm. Anyone else do this and have good luck?

:lol::lol::lol:

Nice write up!!! Can you be a little more clear with your directions though? :p

Yeah I guess step two is a little tricky...

Be sure to place the EZPass logo facing down for optimal performance. this will leave the transponder with the adhesive velcro facing upwards as it would be when attached to the windshield, thus allowing the neutrons to align as you drive through the mini flux-capacitors used at the toll plazas. Sometimes the leggy's overcharge the capacitor's, which will create micro time vortex, giving you the sensation of accelerating ridiculously quicker than all other cars around you But don't get caught up in the techno lingo. Doc Brown has verified all this for me :p

I'd be glad to install if you ship it to me. Just hit me up with a PM I'll send you an invoice via Pay-Pal. I must be pre-paid and you must send the cubby with prepaid return UPS label. Expect 8-12 weeks turnaround.... it's ALOT more complicated when the cubby is actually out of the car.... again don't ask about the technical details....

wait wait, I'm lost here. are you supposed to open the cubby first before you put the ez pass in? And how did you put the velcro in? before or after you put the ez pass in.?
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

Just tried this, little frustrated though:mad: my xm roady2 is already there. can't seem to fit both in. anyone know how I can fix this?
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

good suggestion. took the hammer out there but than got confused. use it on the roady2 or the cubby?:lol:

Get a bigger hammer

Or you guys could get the bumper mounted one, like me :)]

I don't have the holes there, they replaced it with a seperate bracket. So right now there is nowhere to attach. I really don't like front plates. That was one thing I checked out before I move to a state .... Big reason I wouldn't move to VA...;)

I only charge 4 hrs at $65/hr. I give you a discount because you send me the cubby. But I do require prepaid return postage.

I did think about which forum to put this in and Wikipedia said this would be the correct one. I also go some GREAT pointers on how to increase boost and the necessity not to use 93, that Wiki has some awesome material. And since anyone can post to it, it must be full of great info by the smartest people. :rolleyes:

Archived